有关英文小情诗带翻译

发布时间:2017-06-12 14:09

英语诗歌语言浅显,节奏感很强,且内容丰富,能为学生提供独特的魅力,创造优美的意境,因此英语诗歌有利于激发学生的学习动机,培养学生的学习兴趣,改善英语学习效果。小编整理了有关英文小情诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

有关英文小情诗带翻译

有关英文小情诗带翻译篇一

A Red, Red Rose - Robert Burns

我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰 - Robert Burns

O my Luve's like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June;

呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰,六月里迎风初开;

O my Luve's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune.

呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,奏得合拍又和谐。

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I:

我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!请看我,多么深挚的爱情:

And I will luve thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry:

亲爱的,我永远爱你,纵使大海干涸水流尽:

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun:

纵使大海干涸水流尽,太阳将岩石烧作灰尘:

I will luve thee still, my dear, While the sands o' life shall run.

亲爱的,我永远爱你,只要我一息犹存。

And fare thee well, my only Luve And fare thee well, a while!

珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,珍重吧,让我们暂时别离!

And I will come again, my Luve, Tho' it were ten thousand mile.

但我定要回来,哪怕千里万里。

有关英文小情诗带翻译篇二

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

我如行云独自游

——William Wordsworth

威廉姆·华兹华斯

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然间我看见一群

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙花迎春开放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在树荫下,在湖水边,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微风起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在银河里闪闪发光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它们沿着湖湾的边缘

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看见了一万朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。

The waves beside them danced;but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

In such a jocund company:

诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,却想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

这奇景赋予我多少财宝,——

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每当我躺在床上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它们常在心灵中闪现,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤独之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

于是我的心便涨满幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

有关英文小情诗带翻译篇三

On a Stair I Stood

我站在楼梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃尔·龙萨

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其来的优雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

犹如闪电劈开云团,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一阵像冰,一阵似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

有关英文小情诗带翻译的评论条评论