二人英语对话5分钟

发布时间:2017-04-07 01:34

与人交流对话的时间越长,说明你的肺活量真的很好很棒。下面是小编给大家整理的二人英语对话5分钟,供大家参阅!

二人英语对话5分钟:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company.

大山:格伦,你好。 我是大山。再次感谢你昨天的款待。我们为能拜访、加深了解你们公司感到非常高兴。

Glen: Oh, you're welcome. Everybody at Capital enjoyed meeting you and your friends. Listen, are you free this evening?

格伦:啊,不用客气。 首都电子公司的每个人都为能见到你和你的朋友感到高兴。喂,你今天晚上有空吗?

Dashan: Yes.

大山:有。

Glen: Well, how about coming over to our house for dinner? Kathy's going to make her vegetarian lasagna tonight.

格伦:那到我家来吃晚饭,怎么样?今天晚上凯西准备做素卤意大利宽面条。

Dashan: That sounds great. I'd really like to come.

大山:听起来不错,我很愿意来。

Glen: And please invite Rumei and Yunbo, too.

格伦:请邀请如梅、云波一起来。

Dashan: That's very kind of you, Glen.

大山:格伦,谢谢你。

Glen: Come around at 6:00. We're going to have an early dinner. It's a school night for Christopher.

格伦:6点左右到我这里吧。今天晚饭我们要早点吃,克里斯托弗晚上要去学校参加活动。

Dashan: Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then. Oh, Glen, what's your address?

大山:好的,我期待着这一刻。回头见。噢,格伦,你住什么地方?

Glen: 555 North Hinton Avenue. That's Hinton near Main. Ours is the house with the big tree in front of it.

格伦:欣屯街北路555号,欣屯街挨着美因街。我们家房子前边有一棵大树。

Kathy: Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to meet you all. Please come in.

凯西:你们好。见到你们太高兴了。请进。

Rumei: These flowers are for you, Kathy.

如梅:凯西,这花是送给你的。

Dashan: And here's a bottle of wine. Thanks for your kind invitation.

大山:还有一瓶酒。谢谢你们的邀请。

Kathy: Quite welcome. The pleasure is ours.

凯西:不用客气,你们能来我们感到很荣幸。

Kathy: Sit down, please. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get Christopher. He's doing his homework in his bedroom.

凯西:请坐吧。请不要拘束。我去把克里斯托弗叫来。他在卧室里正做作业呢。

Glen: Would anybody care for a drink before dinner? I have rum, gin, scotch, wine...

格伦:吃饭前有谁想喝点什么吗?我这儿有朗姆酒、杜松子酒、苏格兰威士忌、葡 萄酒……

Yunbo: I'll have a gin and tonic, please.

云波:我想喝点杜松子酒加苏打水。

Glen: OK.

格伦:好的。

Rumei: I'd like some ginger ale, please.

如梅:我想喝点姜汁汽水。

Dashan: Could I have a scotch on the rocks?

大山:给我点加冰块的苏格兰威士忌,好吗?

Glen: Sure.

格伦:好的。

Kathy: This is our Christopher.

凯西:这是我们的儿子,克里斯托弗。

Everybody: Hi, Christopher.

三人一起:你好。克里斯托弗。

Christopher: Hi,everybody.

克里斯托弗:你们好。

Kathy: Christopher, this is Rumei. This is Yunbo and this is Dashan. Dad and Dashan went to school together.

凯西:克里斯托弗,这是如梅,这是云波,这是大山。爸爸和大山是大学同学。

Christopher: Hi, everybody.

克里斯托弗:你们好。

Dashan: What grade are you in, Christopher?

大山:克里斯托弗,你上几年级?

Christopher: I'm in Grade Five.

克里斯托弗:我上五年级。

Kathy: Christopher's going to attend a hockey camp this summer.

凯西:克里斯托弗今年夏天要参加冰球夏令营。

Rumei: Sounds like fun.

如梅:听起来蛮有趣嘛。

Christopher: Yeah. Mom, when are we going to eat dinner? I'm hungry.

克里斯托弗:是。妈妈,我们什么时候吃晚饭啊?我饿了。

Kathy: Very soon, honey. Glen, how about taking everyone into the dining room? I'm going to take the lasagna out of the oven.

凯西:亲爱的,马上就吃饭。 格伦,你带大家到餐厅好吗?我去把面条从烤箱里取出来。

Rumei: Kathy, can I help with anything?

如梅:凯西,有什么要我帮忙的吗?

Kathy: Oh, that's all right. Just make yourself comfortable.

凯西:噢,没什么事,别拘束就行。

Glen: I think everything is just about ready now.

格伦:我看我们可以准备开饭了。

Dashan: Mmm. Everything smells delicious.

大山:啊,每道菜闻着都是那么香。

Yunbo: And it looks great, too.

云波:样子也都好看。

Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna?

凯西:还有谁想再吃点面条吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite.

大山:我不要,我吃饱了。 再多一口也吃不下了。

Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one.

云波:我想再要一块,就要一点。

二人英语对话5分钟:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

Dashan: Kathy, let us clear the table for you.

大山:让我们来替你收拾桌子吧。

Kathy: Oh, thanks.

凯西:啊,谢谢你们。

Christopher: Mom, I'm going to watch TV in the family room, okay?

克里斯托弗:妈妈,我到客厅去看电视,行吗?

Kathy: Christopher, aren't you going to work on your project for school?

凯西:克里斯托弗,你不去完成你的学校项目吗?

Christopher: Do I have to? I'm going to finish it tomorrow night.

克里斯托弗:我必须去做吗? 我想明天晚上把它做完。

Kathy: You won't have time tomorrow night. You have a hockey practice. Remember?

凯西:明天晚上你就没空了,你们要练冰球,还记得吗?

Christopher: Yeah, you're right.

克里斯托弗:对,您说得对。

Rumei: Kathy, where do you want me to put these dishes?

如梅:凯西,你看我把盘子放在什么地方?

Kathy: Stack them on the counter, please.

凯西:堆在平台上就行。

Rumei: What a beautiful kitchen. It's so modern.

如梅:厨房真漂亮啊。真现代化啊。

Kathy: Oh, thanks. We remodelled it last year.

凯西:是吗?谢谢。我们去年改建的。

Rumei: Oh, really.

如梅:是嘛?

Kathy: Our old kitchen wasn't big enough for the three of us and two cats and two dogs.

So, we decided to add an eating area.

凯西:原来的厨房不够大,容不下我们三个人,两只猫还有两条狗。所以,我们就决定扩建出了吃饭的地方。

Yunbo: Kathy, where do you want me to put the leftover lasagna?

云波:凯西,你看我把剩下的面条搁在什么地方好?

Kathy: You can put it in a plastic container. Then put it in the fridge, please. Glen, can you get Yunbo a plastic container?

凯西:你可以把它放进一个塑料盒里,然后请把它放进冰箱。格伦,你给云波拿一个塑料盒来,好吗?

Glen: No problem.

格伦:没问题。

Kathy: And the other waste food can go into the container for the composter. I use the compost from the composter to fertilize the flowers in my garden.

凯西:其他吃剩的东西搁到一个袋子里准备放进堆肥器。我用堆肥器里堆出的肥料给花园的花儿施肥。

Rumei: Here, let me wash the dishes.

如梅:来,让我来帮你洗盘子吧。

Kathy: Thanks, Rumei, but I'm going to wash them in the dishwasher. Here, let me do it for you.

凯西:谢谢你,如梅,不过我要把盘子放进洗碟机里。来,让我来帮你。

Rumei: Kathy, what do you use these boxes for?

如梅:凯西,这些盒子是做什么用的?

Kathy: Oh, these boxes are for recycling. Our family is trying to help the environment.

凯西:盒子是用来回收废物的。我们全家人都在为保护环境出力。

Rumei: What do you mean?

如梅:我没有听懂你的意思。

Kathy: Well, we want to save our natural resources for the next generation. You know...

Clean air, clean water and rich forest and wildlife.

凯西:是这样。我们希望为下一代保护自然资源。你知道,我指的是洁净的空气,

干净的水,丰富的森林资源以及野生动植物。

Dashan: Canadians are trying to use their natural resources carefully, so there will be

plenty left for the future generations.

大山:加拿大人现在对自然资源的开发和利用非常谨慎,这都是为了保证将来我们

的子孙后代也会有足够的资源。

Kathy: Dashan, please speak English. I can't understand you.

凯西:大山,请你讲英语,我听不懂你在说什么。

Dashan: Sorry, Kathy. I wanted to tell Rumei about your family's concern for the

environment. All Canadians want to have enough resources for the future.

大山:抱歉,凯西。我刚才是想跟如梅讲讲你们家人对保护环境的关注。所有

加拿大人都想为未来保留足够的自然资源。

Yunbo: What do Canadians do in their home to help the environment?

云波:在保护环境方面,加拿大人在自己家里都做了哪些事呢?

Kathy: Well, we reduce our garbage by recycling paper, glass and metal and by

composting our kitchen scraps.

凯西:这个,我们通过回收纸张、玻璃、金属以及将残羹剩饭堆成肥等措施来减少垃圾。

Glen: We also conserve energy by keeping our homes neither too hot in the winter nor

too cold in the summer.

格伦:冬天我们使室内温度保持不要过热,夏天我们使室内温度不要过凉,我们靠这种办法节省能源。

Kathy: And, we're careful about our water. We try not to waste it.

凯西:还有,我们注意节约用水。尽量不浪费水。

Yunbo: Oh, I understand.

云波:哦,我明白了。

Rumei: Well, we learned a lot about Canadian life by spending time with you tonight. Thank

you again for inviting us.

如梅:今天晚上跟你们在一起,使我们了解了不少加拿大人的生活。再一次感谢你们的盛情邀请。

二人英语对话5分钟的评论条评论