幽默的英语小笑话精选
苏联政治笑话大致有政治体系类政治笑话、政治过程类政治笑话、政治人物类政治笑话等三大类型。下面是小编带来的幽默英语小笑话,欢迎阅读!
幽默英语小笑话精选
(一)
Annie: Mum,do you know what I’m going to give you for your birthday?
安妮: 妈妈,你知道你过生日我会送你什么礼物吗?
Mum: No,dear,what is it?
妈妈: 亲爱的,我猜不出来,是什么东西呀?
Annie: A nice teapot.
安妮: 一个漂亮的茶壶。
Mum: But I’ve got a nice teapot.
妈妈: 可我有一个很好的茶壶了。
Annie: No, you haven'l. I've just dropped it!
安妮: 不,你没有。我刚把它掉在地上摔破了。
(二)
Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me,Johnny.
老师: 约翰尼,在地图上给我找出澳大利亚在什么地方。
Johnny: It's there , sir.
约翰尼: 先生,在这儿。
Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?
老师: 对了。萨默,你来回答是谁发现了澳大利亚?
Sammy: Johnny, sir.
萨默: 先生,是约翰尼。
幽默英语小笑话阅读
(一)
Teacher: What is the plural of man,Tom?
老师: 汤姆,“男人”这个词的复数形式是什么?
Tom: Men.
汤姆:男人们。
Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?
老师: 答得好。那“孩子”的复数形式呢?
Tom : Twins.
汤姆: 双胞胎。
(二)
Student A: When do people talk least?
学生甲: 人们在什么时候说话最少?
Student B: In February.
学生乙: 在二月。
Student A: Why?
学生甲: 为什么呢?
Student B: Because February is the shortest month of a year.
学生乙: 因为二月是一年中最短的一个月。
关于幽默英语小笑话
(一)
The couple seated in restaurant seemed to be having a wonderful time. But as the woman glanced away from the table,their waiter suddenly rushed over.
在饭馆里坐着一对夫妇,他们看上去非常高兴。但是当那女子向旁边瞥了一眼时,服务员马上跑了过来。
“Madam look,”he said.“Your husband just slid under the table.”
“夫人,您瞧,” 他说,“您丈夫滑到桌子底下去了。”
“No,he didn't,”she replied.“My husband just came in the door.”
“不,他没有,” 她回答,“我丈夫刚从门外进来。”
(二)
A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. "I feel terrible,” she said. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers.”
丈夫下班回到家里,发现自己的新娘心绪烦乱。“我心里太难受了,”她说。“我在给你熨西装时把裤子的臀部烧了个大洞。”
“Forget it ,” consoled her husband. “Remember that I’ve got an extra pair of pants for that suit.”
“没事儿,”丈夫安慰她说。“你忘了我这套衣服有两条裤子。”
“Yes,” said the woman, cheering up. "And it’s lucky you have. I used them to patch the hole.”
“是的,”妻子高兴地说,“幸亏你还有一条,我后来就用它来补了这个洞了。”
幽默的英语小笑话精选的评论条评论