关于入境的英语对话

发布时间:2017-04-13 12:23

旅客不包括过境旅客,例如,机上的乘客可在一个国家着陆,但不能清关正式入境。下面是小编给大家整理的关于入境的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于入境的英语对话篇1

A: Anything to declare? 您有什么要申报的吗?

B: No, nothing. 不,没有。

A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 这个是什么?请打开这个盒子。

B: Souvenir for my wife. 给我妻子的纪念品。

A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 里面有酒和香烟吗?

B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一条香烟。需要缴税吗?

A: No. It’s OK. 不,没有。

在过境入境处:

A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。

B: This one. 这个。

A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?

B: Two weeks. 两个星期

A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?

B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。

A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?

B: For Business. 商务旅行。

A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。

关于入境的英语对话篇2

移民官:请告诉我你到英国来的目的,好码?

王晓红:我是到大学读书的。

移民官:我可以看看你的护照吗?

王晓红:当然可以,请看。

Officer: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit

to the U.K.?

Wang: I am here to study at a university.

Officer: May I see your passport?

Wang: Of course, here you are.

边检官:请把箱子打开。这是什么?

王晓红:中药。只是一些药丸。

边检官:是给朋友的礼物吗?

王晓红:哦,不,是自己用的。

边检官:你能告诉我药丸的成分吗?

王晓红:他们是草药做的。

Officer: Would you please open the suitcase? What are

these?

Wang: They are Chinese medicine. Some pills only.

Officer: Are they gifts for friends?

Wang: Oh, no. They are for my own use.

Officer: Could you tell me the ingredients?

Wang: They are made of herbs.

关于入境的英语对话篇3

A: Passport, please.

请看一下护照。

B: Sure. Here it is.

是的,在这。

A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?

你是商务旅行还是观光?

B: I'm here for sightseeing.

我是来观光的。

A: How long do you plan to be here?

你打算停留多久?

B: About three weeks.

大约三个礼拜。

A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.

嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

关于入境的英语对话篇4

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.

亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

Henry: I'm here on business.

亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

Henry: For ten days.

亨利:10天以后就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit.

亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books.

亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

Henry: Alright.

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.

海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

Henry: Thank you.

亨利:谢谢。

关于入境的英语对话的评论条评论