“我不敢”用英语怎么说
画面太美我不敢看——此语常被网友引申为对奇葩事物的形容。嘴上说“美”,但用“不敢看”表达了对它的否定,暗含讽刺意味。那么问题来了,“我不敢”用英语怎么说呢?
“我不敢”用英语怎么说
1. backbone: 骨气,勇气
Will he have the backbone to tell them what he thinks?
他有胆量把自己的想法告诉他们吗?
2. dare: 敢,不惧
I wouldn't dare have a party in my flat in case the neighbours complained.
我不敢在公寓里开趴踢,怕邻居投诉。
3. guts: 勇气,魄力
I don't have the guts to ask her out.
我不敢约她。
4. nerve: 勇气,胆量
I wanted to ask her out, but I lost my nerve and couldn't go through with it.
我曾想约她出来,但我失去了勇气,说不出口。
I didn't have the nerve to tell him what I really thought of his suggestion.
我没有胆量告诉他我对他的建议的真实看法。
5. afraid: 害怕的,担心的
I've always been afraid of flying.
我一直不敢坐飞机。
6. dread: 惧怕,担心
I dread to think what would happen if he was left to cope on his own.
我不敢想象,如果让他自己去应付会怎么样。
7. balls: 勇气,胆识
You have to admit it - the woman's got balls!
你得承认一点:这个女人很有胆量!
8. pluck: 勇气
She showed a lot of pluck in standing up to her boss.
她顶撞老板显示出了很大的勇气。
9. sand: 勇气,胆量
She had more sand in her than any girl I ever see.
她比我认识的任何女孩都更有勇气。
“我不敢”用英语怎么说的评论条评论