关于两个人的简单英语对话

发布时间:2017-06-16 20:31

英语情景对话课是指在英语教学中,创设一定的话题情景或社交活动的情景场面,通过师生互动或生生互动的语言交流活动,来实现学生语言知识的掌握、听说交际能力素质的培养及提高的目标。小编精心收集了关于两个人的简单英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于两个人的简单英语对话1

Steven wants to draw some money from the bank. This afternoon he comes to the bank.

史蒂文想从银行取些钱。今天下午他来到了银行。

Bank Clerk: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?

银行职员:下午好,我能为您做点什么呢?

Steven: I want to draw some money from my current account.

史蒂文:我想从我的活期账户里取点钱。

Bank Clerk: How much do you want to draw?

银行职员:您想取多少钱呢?

Steven: Well, I want to draw out 4,000 yuan.

史蒂文:我想取4000元。

Bank Clerk: OK! Do you take your bank card or bankbook with you?

银行职员:好的,您带银行卡或是存折了吗?

Steven: Yes! Here is my bankbook.

史蒂文:是的。这是我的银行存折。

Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this form first.

银行职员:好的,请先填单。

Steven: Yes. Do I need to sign my name here?

史蒂文:好。我需要在这里签名吗?

Bank Clerk: Sure. How do you want it?

银行职员:当然了。您要以怎样的方式提款?

Steven: Well, I want 1,000 yuan in traveler's checks and the rest in cash.

史蒂文:我要开1000元的旅行支票,其余的要现金。

Bank Clerk: All right. Here are the traveler's checks and money.

银行职员:好的。给您旅行支票和钱。

Steven: Thanks a lot.

史蒂文:多谢。

Bank Clerk: Not at all.

银行职员:不客气。

关于两个人的简单英语对话2

Steven has been waiting for the service for a fewminutes. Now it's his turn to handle his business.

史蒂文等候业务办理有几分钟了,现在轮到他办理了。

Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

银行职员:你好,你要办理什么业务?

Steven: Um...Hello, I would like to open an account.

史蒂文:你好。我想开一个账户。

Bank Clerk: OK! What kind of account do you want to open?

银行职员:好的,你想开哪种账户?

Steven: I want to open a current account.

史蒂文:我想开一个活期账户。

Bank Clerk: I will open it for you right now.

银行职员:我马上为您办理。

Steven: What's the minimum deposit for opening a current account?

史蒂文:开一个活期存款账户的最低存款额是多少?

Bank Clerk: It's 10 yuan. How much money do you want to deposit?

银行职员:10元就可以了。您要存多少钱?

Steven: Well, here's 3,000 yuan.

史蒂文:我要存3000元。

Bank Clerk: Please write down your name, address and the amount of your deposit here. Andplease choose a passcode of six numbers and confirm it.

银行职员:请在这里写下你的名字、地址,还有你的存款金额。设置一个六位数的密码并确认。

Steven: OK, here you are.

史蒂文:好的,给你。

Bank Clerk: Thank you. Please confirm your information and sign your name in the blank.

银行职员:谢谢,请确认你的信息并在空白处签字。

Steven: Done! What else should I do?

史蒂文:好了。我还要做什么吗?

Bank Clerk: That's all. Here's your bank card, and here's the certificate of deposit. Bring yourbank card with you every time you come to deposit or withdraw money.

银行职员:可以了。这是你的银行卡,这是存款存单。你每次来银行取钱或存钱时请带着这个银行卡。

Steven: OK. Thanks. Goodbye!

史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见!

Bank Clerk: Bye!

银行职员:再见!

关于两个人的简单英语对话3

Steven wants to open an account, so one morning he comes to a bank near his home.

史蒂文想在银行开个账户,一天早上他来到了他家附近的一个银行。

Clerk: Good morning! Welcome to our bank! How may I help you?

职员:早上好!欢迎光临我们银行,请问您要办理什么业务?

Steven: Good morning! I'm Steven Smith. I want to open an account here.

史蒂文:早上好!我叫史蒂文·史密斯。我想在这里开个账户。

Clerk: OK! Come this way please. You should fill a form here first. Here you are.

职员:好的,请到这边来,您首先需要填一个表格。给您。

Steven: Thank you very much! And then what?

史蒂文:非常感谢,然后呢?

Clerk: If you don't mind, Mr. Smith, please go to counter number six to queue up and wait for the service.

职员:史密斯先生,如果您不介意的话,请您到六号柜台排队等候一下。

Steven: OK! Thank you.

史蒂文:好的,谢谢你!

Clerk: My pleasure.

职员:很乐意为您服务。

关于两个人的简单英语对话的评论条评论