关于分手英文情诗欣赏

发布时间:2017-06-08 20:31

英语诗歌是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和文化内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。小编整理了关于分手英文情诗,欢迎阅读!

关于分手英文情诗欣赏

关于分手英文情诗

When We Two Parted

当初我俩分别时

George Gordon Byron

乔治·戈登·拜伦

When we two parted in silence and tears,

当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花

Half broken-hearted to sever for years,

想起来都心碎 要分离好几年

Pale grew thy cheek and cold Colder thy kiss;

你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛

The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow

早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告

Thy vows are all broken,

你抛弃了所有声誉

And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字

And share in its shame.

顿感脸红

They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳

A shudder comes o'er me—Why wert thou so dear?

我全身立即颤抖——为什么对你如此情重?

They know not I knew thee

他们不知道我认识你

Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,

Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤

That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘

If I should meet thee

如果在遇见你

After ling year, How should I greet thee?

多年以后 我该如何招呼你?

With silence and tears.

只好沉默不语满含泪花

关于分手英文情诗欣赏的评论条评论