疯狂原始人经典台词大全
《疯狂原始人》讲述的是在史前一场地震过后,山洞人部落失去了自己的家园,族长Crug带领着族人在危险的野外跋涉,寻找新的家园。路上他们遇到了一个游牧部落落单的族人,后者凭借自己超前的思维和前卫的行为受到了山洞人的追捧并和Crug的长女暗生情愫。以下是小编为大家整理的有关疯狂原始人的经典台词,让我们一起在欢乐、诙谐、有寓意的对白中一起重温电影吧!
Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go.
Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
小盖:这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。
(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!
Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!
Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!
爸爸:是洞穴!大家快进去!
奶奶:这洞穴还有舌头,真神奇!
Eap:What is that
Guy: fire
Thunk:Fire is bitting me !
小伊:这是什么?
小盖:是火。
(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么会咬人啦!
Guy: I call them shoes.
Eap:I'm love it.But where my feet?
盖:我叫它们为鞋子
小伊:我好喜欢,那我的脚呢?
Sandy:Release the baby!
小珊:放孩子咬它!
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!
哥:你在那干吗呢?多危险啊?小伊
Melon brother: Xiao Yi, what are you doing over there? It's too dangerous!
小伊:我不知道
Xiao Yi: I don't know
瓜哥:你为什么不知道?停止寻找吧,恐惧能让我们活着,别不害怕。
Melon brother: Why don't you know? Stop searching. Fear can keep us alive, don't stop being scared.
瓜哥:我们得活着
Melon brother: We have to/must live.
瓜哥:现在都给我闭上眼睛睡觉吧。醒来的时候我么那就会得到我们需要的一切了。
Gua Ge: Now all close your eyes and sleep. We can get everything we need when we wake up.
小伊:是明天吗?
Xiao yi: Is it tomorrow?
瓜哥:是洞穴。
Gua Ge: It is a hole/cave.
小伊:这不是活着,只是没死而已。这两者是不一样的。
Xiao Yi: This is not living, we are just not dead. There is a difference between the two.
瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。
Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
瓜哥的妻子:不,我们都不知道那边会是什么,太危险了。
Melon brother's wife: No. We don't even know what will be over there, it's too dangerous.
瓜哥:这是个机会。
Melon brother: This is a chance.
小伊:我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间
Xiao Yi: I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
瓜哥:我能理解
Melon brother: I understand.
小伊:这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字
Xiao Yi: this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
瓜哥:我想这应该叫做拥抱。
Gua Ge: I think this is called a hug.
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always
bad. Never not be afraid!
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
疯狂原始人经典台词大全的评论条评论