有关旅游英语对话范文
有人说,旅游最大的乐趣是和朋友一起纵情山水,一起分享山水之乐。小编精心收集了有关旅游英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!
有关旅游英语对话范文1
A:Where are we going now?
我们现在去哪?
B:We are going to Jingshan Park. Originally it was an imperial garden while it is now a public park.
去景山公园。原来是皇家花园,现在是对外开放的公园了。
A:Where is it?
在哪里呢?
B:It is at the north of Forbidden City, on the central axis of Beijing.
在紫禁城的北面,就在北京的中轴线上。
A:What can we see in it?
我们在里面能看到什么呢?
B:Jingshan consists of five individual peaks, and there lies an elaborate pavilion on the top of each peak. These pavilions were used for gathering and leisure time. These five peaks also draw the approximate historical axis of central Beijing.
景山公园有五个小山峰,每一个上面都有一个别致的亭子。亭子都是供皇室贵族欢聚消遣的地方。这些山峰也基本能描绘出北京的中轴线。
A:Anything else?
还有什么其他的呢?
B:According to the dictates of Feng Shui ,it is favorable to site a residence to the south of a nearby hill. When the capital was moved to Beijing, no hill existed at this location, so one was constructed. It is called "Coal Hill".The last emper-or of Ming Dynasty, Chongzhen, committed suicide by hanging himself here in 1644.
根据风水,最好要居住在山的南面。但是当明朝迁都到了北京时,没有这样的山,所以就为此修建了“煤山”。明朝的末代皇帝,崇祯在1644年于此上吊自杀。
A:Tragedy.
真是悲剧。
B:Jingshan Park is especially a popular place for old people socializing and gathering. People can often find elder folks dancing, singing opera and other cultural activities at Jingshan Park.
景山公园对于老年人来讲是交流和欢聚的理想场所。大家可以在这里看到民间舞蹈,戏剧和其他一些文化活动。
有关旅游英语对话范文2
A:Ladies and gentlemen, now we are in the National Forest Park.
各位先生,各位女士,现在我们在国家森林公园。
B:What's that?
那是什么?
A:The stone is a prehistoric log. It was turned to stone millions of years ago.
那石头是一块史前时期的木头,几百万年前,它转化成为石头。
B:Really? It's unbelievable.
真的吗?真是难以置信。
A:But it's the truth.
但那是事实。
B:Do you have Ginkgo trees here?
这里有银杏树吗?
A:We don't have them here, I'm afraid. Ginkgo trees grow well only in cold weather.
我们这里恐怕没有,银杏树只有在寒带才长得好。
B:What are these trees opposite to the pine trees?
松树对面的那些是什么树?
A:They are poplar trees. They are widely used in our lives.
那是杨树,它们在我们的生活中用途十分广泛。
B:I think I know that.
我想我知道这一点。
有关旅游英语对话范文3
A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.
各位尊敬的游客,欢迎来到西湖。现在我们正在游览的地方是虎跑泉。
B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?
这个景点怎么会和老虎联系在一起呢,张小姐?
A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.
此地得名于一个传说,据说古时有两只老虎来到此地. 并在这里挖开一个洞,随后从洞中便有泉水涌出。
B:How ignorant I am!
我也太无知了。
A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”
龙井茶和虎跑泉被认为是 “西湖双绝”。
B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.
我知道那个茶叶,闻起来很香的。
A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.
没错?所有游客,请注意。我们将在这个泉水边停留半小时,赶紧拍照留念。我们要去的下一站是三泉映月。
B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!
贾尼斯、大卫,快到这边来。我们在这里拍点照片吧!我没想到这里的风景会如此之美。
有关旅游英语对话范文的评论条评论