初二好笑的英语笑话带翻译
民间笑话是一种根植于日常生活的美学形态。笑话产生于日常生活语境之中,以消遣和娱乐为目的,由普通民众创造、表演和欣赏。下面是小编整理的初二好笑的英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
初二好笑的英语笑话带翻译篇一
A man went into a deli shop and took a seat at the lunch counter.
有一名男子走近一家熟食店,在吃午餐的柜台旁选了一个位置。
"Give me corned beef sandwich,"he ordered.
他点餐时说:“给我来个腌牛肉三明治。”
"Corned beef sandwich is not on the menu,but I can give you a sandwich with corned beef in it,like our midnight Special."
"菜单上没有腌牛肉三 明治,但是我可以给你一个里面有腌牛肉的三明治,像是我们的午夜特餐。”
"What's a Midnight Special?"
“午夜特餐是什么?”
"A triple decker with corned beef,tongue,bologna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pockle andmayonnaise,on toasted raisin bread."
“有三层,里面是腌牛肉、牛舌、熏香肠、蕃茄、莴苣、 洋葱、腌泡菜,还有美乃滋的三层烤葡萄干面包。…
"Could you just place a piece of corned beef between two slices of white bread and serve it tome on a plate?"
"你可不可以在两片白面包中间只放一片腌牛肉,装在一个盘子上端给我吃?”
"Why,sure!"Then,turning to the sandwich man ,
“哦,当然可以。啦!”接着他就转向制作三明治的人,
he sang out:"One Midnighet Special.Make it one deck,hold thetongue,bolgna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pickle and mayonnaise,and make the raisin breadwhite,untoasted!"
大声喊出:“一个午夜特餐。把它做一层就好,里面不要加牛着、熏香肠、蕃茄、莴苣、洋葱、腌泡菜和美乃滋,把葡萄干面包做成白面包,不要烤!”
初二好笑的英语笑话带翻译篇二
A lawyer opened the door of his BMW,
有一位律师打开他的 BMW 座车车门,
when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.
当时刚好有一辆车子突然驶来撞上车门,而且把它完全给扯了下来。
When the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis precious BMW.
当警察到达现场的时候,这名律师正在对他的昂贵BMW座车所受到的损害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他满腹牢骚的向警察嘀咕说:
"Officer,look what they've done to my BMW",he whined.
“警官,你瞧瞧他们对我的 BMW所干的好事啦!”
"You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!"retorted the officer,
这名警官却回嘴说,“ 你们这些律师实在太唯物主义了,你真让我觉得恶心!”
"You're so worried about your stuid BMW that you didn't even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!"
“你竟然这么担心你一的笨BMW车子,却没注意到你的左手臂被扯断了”
"Oh my God!" replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,"Where's my Rolex?!"
这名律师最后注意到流着血的左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之处,他回答说:“哦,我的天哪!我的劳动士手表在哪里呀?”
初二好笑的英语笑话带翻译篇三
Mother asks her son, "Jim, if you have ten candies, and you eat four, then how many candies do you have?"
"Ten." Jim says.
"Then," Mother asks.
"Yes, Mum. Four candies are in my stomach and six candies are out of my stomach. Four and six is ten, isn't it right?"
妈妈问儿子:“吉姆, 如果你有10块糖,吃了4块,那你还有几块糖?”
“10块。”吉姆说。
“10块?”妈妈问。
“是的,妈妈。因为4块在我的肚子里面,6块在肚子外面,4加6等于10,不对吗?”
初二好笑的英语笑话带翻译的评论条评论