日常生活情景对话
下面小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
日常生活情景对话:日本艺术
Anili: You know any thing?
你能讲讲吗?
Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower,
好的。花道是一种花的艺术,它和西方的插花截然不同,因为花道的理论是,一个花器插一枝花。
only with one flower.
真的!
Anili: Oh, really!
是的,日本的花道不仅仅是装饰花朵,而是一种用花朵展示空间的艺术。
Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but it's an art with flowers and space.
了解。
Anili: I see.
花与花之间的空间,以至于整个花道表达了人世间的空间感,甚至整个宇宙。
Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that.
日本还有什么其他的艺术形式?
Anili: What's another Japanese art?
日本的艺术有花道,茶道!
Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony!
茶道!
Anili: Tea Ceremony!
茶道!
Reiko: Tea Ceremony!
茶道!跟我讲讲茶道。
Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony.
茶道!茶道是一种制茶的特殊方式,不光是煮茶,还包括擦拭茶杯等步骤。
Reiko: Tea Ceremony! It's, there's a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, there's a certain way to for example wipe a bowl.
了解。
Anili: I see.
是的,你要学习如何折叠一片布,保证擦拭完茶具,这块布的每一面都只用过一次。
Reiko: Yes, with one piece of cloth, and you need to learn how to fold the cloth so that you use each part of the cloth only once to wipe the bowl
好的。
Anili: OK.
是的,在某种意义上说,茶道是一种传统的制茶过程。
Reiko: Yeah, so it's a complicated traditional procedure in a sense but.
你是如何学习这些的?是你母亲教你的吗?人们是如何学习这些艺术形式的?
Anili: How do you learn that? Is that something that your mother would teach you? How do people learn that?
在学校有专业的插花和茶道老师。你需要去学校学习,向老师的等级和组织能力学习,你还需要通过各种考试,逐渐提升自己的水平。
Reiko: There's some professionals for both flower arrangement and tea ceremony. So you need to go to a school, yes, and learn from your teacher and their hierarchy and
我知道了,真是太棒了。
the organization and you need to pass each test to go, climb up the ladder in the hierarchy.
Anili: I see. Fantastic.
日常生活情景对话:澳大利亚
Todd: Hello Michael.
你好,迈克尔。
Michael: Hello Todd.
你好,托德。
Todd: We're going to talk about Australia. Or your going to talk about Australia. So first of all how many people live in Australia?
我们聊聊澳大利亚。或者你来介绍一下澳大利亚。第一个问题,澳大利亚有多少人口?
Michael: Australia? Oh, there's about twenty million people in Australia right now. A little bit under, but close to twenty.
澳大利亚?目前,澳大利亚有人口两千万。不到两千万,但是很接近。
Todd: OK. What are the biggest cities?
好的,澳大利亚最大的城市是?
Michael: The biggest city? The biggest city is Sydney, then it's followed by Melbourne and then Brisbane and then I think it's Perth. But most of the big cities are on the East Coast of Australia. And Perth is on the west coast, but sort of of out there by itself.
最大的城市?澳大利亚最大的城市是悉尼,第二和第三大城市分别是墨尔本和布里斯班,第四是珀斯。大部分大城市都分布在澳大利亚东海岸,只有珀斯这个大城市在西海岸。
Todd: OK. Um, if you had to live in one place where would you live?
好的,如果你要选择一个居住的城市,你会选择哪里?
Michael: I like Brisbane. I had my teenage years in Brisbane, growing up in Brisbane, um or maybe Sidney because it is a big city, but Brisbane has got the gold coast and the sunshine.
我喜欢布里斯班。我十几岁的时候就在布里斯班,我在那里长大。不过我也可能选择悉尼,因为它是最大的城市。但布里斯班有黄金海岸和充足的阳光。
Todd: Oh, nice. Actually, what is the capital city of Australia?
好的。澳大利亚的首都是哪里?
Michael: Ah, Canberra is the capital city. But is not the biggest city. Sydney is the biggest city. Canberra was made sort of by the politicians so Sydney wouldn't get too crowded. It's a separate territory.
堪培拉是澳大利亚的首都。但它不是最大的城市,悉尼才是。堪培拉是澳大利亚的政治中心,居住着大量政客,这样悉尼不会过于拥挤。这就是澳大利亚的城市功能的分离。
Todd: Have you been to all the major cities in Australia?
你到过澳大利亚所有的主要城市吗?
Michael: I have been to Melbourne when I was young, but yeah, I have. But yeah. Only a short time in Perth.
我以前去过墨尔本,是的,我去过。在珀斯带过很短的一段时间。
Todd: OK. What is the best thing about Australia?
好的。澳大利亚最棒的是什么?
Michael: The best thing about Australia? Ah, probably the friendly people. The relaxed attitude, and we like visitors from other cultures.
澳大利亚最棒的也许是人们的友好,放松的精神。我们喜欢来自不同文化的游客。
Todd: Oh, cool. Ah, how are Australians different than other people? How are they unique?
酷。澳大利亚人和其他地方的人有什么不同?他们有什么独特的?
Michael: How are Australians unique? Um, I would say that we're more fun-loving maybe or accepting of other people. And we don't mind making new friends actually and conversing with other people.
澳大利亚人的独特之处?我认为我们澳大利亚人更加风趣,或者是我们更能接受其他人。我们不介意结交新朋友,和其他人交谈。
Todd: Yeah, oh yeah that's good. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot Micheal.
好的,很好。谢谢你,迈克尔。
Michael: No worries.
不客气。
日常生活情景对话的评论条评论