Keeping a journal works well for some people, but many find it hard to maintain when on the go.
Create a chart or even a journal where you can keep track of all the milestones that you havereached.
Many students start to keep diary in English from Junior Three; they are in fact progressing inthis second stage.
Keep a diary to see how you spend your time, and you may be surprised by the amount of"Spare-time" that you do have.
AM: Do you keep a journal?
Keeping a diary in English is one of the effective ways to improve our English writing ability.
For Dailey-Hewkin, keeping a compliments journal—a record of nice things others said to her—helped boost her morale during an otherwise bleak time.
They write in journals. These are the kinds of people who tend to be more happy.
Journal. Journaling helps you better understand what your hurdles are. It helps you dig deeperand go beyond the obvious reasons you're unproductive.
Schedule some time for yourself: meditate, pray, write in a journal or just dive deeply into yourthoughts.
1. On New Year's Day in 1974, I started keeping a journal.
2. She kept a diary until shortly before her death.
3. Eleanor began to keep a diary.
4. He kept a journal during his visit to Japan.
5. I used to keep a diary.
6. She keeps a diary in English.
7. He attempted a diary - but nothing happened during three days, and so he abandoned it.
他企图记日记 —— 可是过了三天没有发生什么事情, 所以他就放弃了这个主意.
8. It is difficult to keep a diary every day.
9. I always say, keep a diary and some day it'll keep you.
10. Third. I keep a diary every day to practise my written English.
11. As a young girl I used to keep a diary.
12. It'll do you good to keep a diary every day.
13. I do not see why you shall keep a diary at all.
14. She keeps a diary every day.
15. Tom keeps a diary in Chinese.