friends英语散文

发布时间:2016-12-26 10:13

好朋友不需要太多,两个就够了,一个肯借你钱,另一个肯参加你的葬礼。下面是小编给大家带来的friends英语散文,供大家欣赏。

friends英语散文

friends英语散文(一)

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason.

How many people actually have 8 true friends? Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right friends and good friends.

翻译:真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。

别人常常伤害你,所以你该继续付出信任,并小心挑选你下次信任的人。

在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己。

要记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。

有多少人可以拥有八个真正的朋友?就我所知,少之又少。但我们会有泛泛之交和好友。

friends英语散文(二)

"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

“别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”

Sometimes in life,

有时候在生活中,

You find a special friend;

你会找到一个特别的朋友;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

他会把你逗得开怀大笑;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

他会让你相信人间有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。

This is Forever Friendship.

这就是永远的友谊。

when you're down,

当你失意,

and the world seems dark and empty,

当世界变得黯淡与空虚,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

suddenly seem bright and full.

你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。

If you turn and walk away,

你转身走开时,

Your forever friend follows,

真正的朋友会紧紧相随,

If you lose you way,

你迷失方向时,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。

friends英语散文(三)

And a youth said, "Speak to us of Friendship." Your friend is your needs answered. He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving. And he is your board and your fireside. For you come to him with your hunger, and you seek him for peace. When your friend speaks his mind you fear not the "nay" in your own mind, nor do you withhold the "ay." And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart; For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed. When you part from your friend, you grieve not; For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain. And let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit. For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth: and only the unprofitable is caught. And let your best be for your friend. If he must know the ebb of your tide, let him know its flood also. For what is your friend that you should seek him with hours to kill? Seek him always with hours to live. For it is his to fill your need, but not your emptiness. And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

翻译:于是一个青年说:请给我们谈友谊。 他回答说: 你的朋友是你的有回应的需求。 他是你用爱播种,用感谢收获的田地。 他是你的饮食,也是你的火炉。 因为你饥渴地奔向他,你向他寻求平安。 当你的朋友向你倾吐胸臆的时候,你不要怕说出心中的“否”,也不要瞒住你心中的“可”。 当他静默的时候,你的心仍要倾听他的心; 因为在友谊里,不用言语,一切的思想,一切的愿望,一切的希冀,都在无声的喜乐中发生而共享了。 当你与朋友别离的时候,不要忧伤; 因为你觉得他最可爱之点,当他不在时愈见清晰,正如登山者在平原上望山峰,也加倍地分明。 愿除了寻求心灵的加深之外,友谊没有别的目的。 因为那只寻求着要显露自身的神秘的爱,不算是爱,只算是一张撒下的网,只网住一些无益的东西。 让你的最佳美的事物,都给你的朋友。 假如他必须知道你潮水的下退,也让他知道你潮水的高涨。 你找他只为消磨光阴的人,还能算作你的朋友么? 你要在生长的时间中去找他。 因为他的时间是满足你的需要,不是填满你的空虚。 在友谊的温柔中,要有欢笑和共同的喜悦。 因为在那微末事物的甘露中,你的心能寻到他的清晓而焕发了精神。

friends英语 散文相关文章:

1.晨读英语散文精选

2.优美英文散文文章

3.英语美文:永远的朋友

4.优秀英语散文译文

friends英语散文的评论条评论