关于出国旅游购物英语对话

发布时间:2017-05-15 09:57

英语是世界上普遍使用的语言,许多国家都在强化和改革基础教育阶段的英语教学,英语教学得到了极大的重视,尤其是初中英语口语教学也越来越受到关注。小编精心收集了关于出国旅游购物英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于出国旅游购物英语对话篇1

Vera: Is there a mirror around here?

薇拉:这附近有镜子吗?

Salesgirl: Over there. Turn left and go straight to the end.

销售小姐:在那儿,左转走到头。

Vera: I like this scarf, which goes with my coat. What's the material?

薇拉:我喜欢这条围巾,正好和我的外套相配。这是什么材质的?

Salesgirl: This scarf is 100% wool. It feels very soft and very warm to wear.

销售小姐:这条围巾是100%纯羊毛的。摸起来很柔软,戴起来很暖和。

Vera: It is. How much is it?

薇拉:确实如此。多少钱呢?

Salesgirl: It's 500 yuan.

销售小姐:500元。

Vera: I'm your member. Can I get any discount?

薇拉:我是你们的会员,可以给我打折吗?

Salesgirl: Yes. We have a 10% discount for you.

销售小姐:是的。我们给会员打九折。

关于出国旅游购物英语对话篇2

May: Look, Baby! The ad says the price of silver in that store is so cheap. It's only 9 yuan pergram.

梅:看,宝贝!广告上说那家店的银很便宜,每克只要9元钱。

Beck: Yes, it is a sound price.

贝克:是,真是不错的价格。

May: Shall we go and have a look?

梅:我们去看看吧?

Beck: OK. Do you want to buy any silver jewels?

贝克:好。你想要买银饰?

May: No, I don't need any myself, but one of my friends got a baby recently. I want to give thebaby some small gifts and in China it's a tradition to give baby silver bangles.

梅:不是,我自己不需要,但是我的一个朋友最近刚生宝宝了,我想给那个宝宝买点儿礼物,在中国给新生宝宝送银手镯是传统。

Beck: Why?

贝克:为什么呢?

May: In China, we believe that silver means auspicious and happy.

梅:在中国,我们认为银代表着吉祥和幸福。

Beck: I see.

贝克:明白了。

关于出国旅游购物英语对话篇3

Megan: How much do you want for this?

梅根:这块表多少钱?

Shopkeeper: 900 yuan.

店家:900元。

Megan: Don't you try to rip me off! I know what this watch is worth. 600 yuan at most.

梅根:别想坑我!我知道这块表值多少钱,最多600元。

Shopkeeper: No way! It costs me more than that. 850 yuan at least.

店家:不可能!我的进价都比这高。至少850元。

Megan: Well, if you can give me a better deal, I'll take it.

梅根:好吧,如果你给我个好点儿的价格,我就买了。

Shopkeeper: 800 yuan. Take it or leave it.

店家:800元,不买就算了。

Megan: I'll give you 650 yuan.

梅根:我出650元。

Shopkeeper: I can't do it. Give me 750 yuan, and it's yours. And that's really my final price.

店家:这可不行。给我750元,这块表就是你的了。这是我的最低价了。

Megan: Well, though it's not my ideal price, but I really like this watch. OK, I'll take it. Wrap it for me, please.

梅根:好吧,虽然不是我最理想的价格,但是我真的喜欢这块表。好吧,我买了,请帮我包起来。

关于出国旅游购物英语对话篇4

Sales: Here is your necklace Madam, and I hope you will come again.

销售:女士,这是您的项链,希望您下次再来。

Susan: Maybe I will. By the way, I still have something to consult.

苏珊:会的。顺便说一下,我还有些问题想咨询一下。

Sales: Yes, at your service.

销售:好,您请问。

Susan: What kind of service do you provide for me after I purchased this?

苏珊:我买了这条项链后,你们给我提供哪些售后服务呢?

Sales: Madam, I can assure you that we offer the highest quality of care for all of our customers. We accept return of goods within a month and will be responsible for further clearance and maintenance forever.

销售:女士,我可以向您保证我们为顾客提供的服务是最好的。我们的产品一个月内包退,终生保修。

Susan: Sounds great. And what should I show you if I need to clear it?

苏珊:听起来不错。那如果我要清洗项链,需要出示什么吗?

Sales: Nothing, Madam, we have your VIP ID already. It will be our honor and responsibility to service you.

销售:不用,女士,我们已经有您的贵宾账号了。为您服务将是我们的荣幸和责任。

Susan: That would be great.

苏珊:那就太好了。

关于出国旅游购物英语对话的评论条评论