简单英语对话短文带翻译阅读

发布时间:2017-06-16 20:30

英语情景对话犹如汉语中的“看人说话,量体裁衣”,就是说应该在不同情景中运用不同的表达方式适时、适地地传递语言,交流信息。小编精心收集了简单英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

简单英语对话短文带翻译1

Steven is talking on the phone with Jack, but hisboss is coming towards him, so he has to hang up.

史蒂文正与杰克通电话,可他的老板走了过来,于是他不得不结束通话。

Steven: Hey, Jack, I'd better go now.

史蒂文:嘿,杰克,我要挂电话了。

Jack: Is your boss coming by?

杰克:是老板过来了吗?

Steven: Right! And I have to finish the report by 5:30 p.m.

史蒂文:是,我得在五点半之前完成手头的报告。

Jack: Okay. Get back to your work, and call me back this evening.

杰克:好吧,你去忙吧,今晚再打给我。

Steven: Okay, no problem. Bye!

史蒂文:好的,没问题。再见!

Jack: Bye!

杰克:再见!

简单英语对话短文带翻译2

Steven is speaking on the phone with Julia, but suddenly there is something wrong with the line.

史蒂文正在和他的妻子茱莉通话,突然电话线出问题了。

Steven: I'm sorry, Julia! I can't get home early this evening.

史蒂文:茱莉娅,对不起,我今晚不能早点回去。

Julia: What? But today is my birthday!

茱莉娅:什么?今天可是我的生日啊!

Steven: I know, darling. But I do have a lot of work to do; hope you can understand me.

史蒂文:我知道,亲爱的。可我真的有一大堆工作要做,希望你能理解我。

Julia: But Steven, why don't you ask for a leave? ... Steven, why don't you speak? Are you still there?

茱莉娅:史蒂文,为什么不请假呢?……史蒂文,你为什么不说话?还在吗?

Steven: Hello, Julia? I can't hear you clearly. I'm afraid the line is out of order. Okay, Julia, listen! How about I hang up now and call you back later?

史蒂文:喂,茱莉娅?我听不清楚你说什么。恐怕是线路出问题了。听着,茱莉娅,要不我现在挂断电话,过会儿打给你。

Julia: Okay! Bye!

茱莉娅:好吧,再见!

简单英语对话短文带翻译3

Steven is calling Mr. Tylor, but he gets the wrongextension.

史蒂文打电话给泰勒先生,却拨错了分机号。

Steven: Good afternoon. Mr. Tylor's office?

史蒂文:下午好,泰勒先生的办公室吗?

B: I'm afraid you've got the wrong extension.

B:恐怕你接错分机了。

Steven: I'm sorry, but could you please transfer this call to Mr. Tylor's office?

史蒂文:对不起,请你把这个电话转到泰勒先生办公室,好吗?

B: Sure, please hold on.

B:好的,请不要挂断。

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢!

B: Now Mr. Tylor's on the line. Go ahead, please.

B:泰勒先生已经在线了,请跟他讲话吧。

Steven: You are so kind; you helped me a lot.

史蒂文:你真是太好了,帮了我大忙了。

B: You are welcome. Bye!

B:不客气,再见!

简单英语对话短文带翻译阅读的评论条评论