BEC商务英语情景对话—处理工作变化

发布时间:2017-03-16 10:10

下面是小编整理的BEC商务英语情景对话—处理工作变化,以供大家学习参考。

Michael: Billy, why are you sitting at this desk today?

迈克尔:比利,你今天怎么坐在这张桌子上?

Billy: My boss has moved me to a new desk and a new job.

比利:我上司让我挪到一张新桌子,并给了我一份新工作。

Michael: Is it a promotion?

迈克尔:是提升吗?

Billy: No, not really. Just a new job.

比利:不,不算得。只是一份新工作而已。

Michael: How do you feel about that?

迈克尔:你对此感觉如何?

BEC商务英语情景对话—处理工作变化

Billy: Ok. I suppose but I like my old job better.

比利:我觉得还行吧,不过我更喜欢我的老工作。

Michael: I hate change. I just get settled in and then things change again.

迈克尔:我讨厌变动。我刚刚固定下来,又要变。

Billy: They say that a rut is a grave with the ends kicked out.

比利:他们说一成不变的生活是无底的坟墓。

Michael: So change is positive?

迈克尔:这么说变动是好事?

Billy: It must be! I don’t want to be in a grave yet!

比利:肯定是!我还不想呆在坟墓里!

BEC商务英语情景对话—处理工作变化的评论条评论