关于生活常用英语对话精选

发布时间:2017-06-16 12:51

随着我国与国际社会的联系日益加强,英语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。小编整理了关于生活常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于生活常用英语对话一

还盘 对话

The customer wants to make a counter-offer. Now he is discussing it with Steven.

客户想要做个还盘。此刻他正和史蒂文谈论此事。

Customer: Your prices seem a little high.

客户:你们的价格髙了一些。

Steven: We could make it lower for you. What's your counter-offer?

史蒂文:我们可以给您优惠一些。您的还价是多少?

Customer: We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

客户:我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

Steven: If you order in large lots, we'll accept the price.

史蒂文:如果你大量订购,我们可以接受这个价钱。

Customer: OK. We will increase our order.

客户:好,我们将增加订购盘。

Steven: All right, as a token of friendship, we accept your counter-offer.

史蒂文:好吧,作为友谊的象征,我们接受你方还盘。

Customer:I'm glad that we've settled the price.

客户:很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。

关于生活常用英语对话二

报盘 对话

Steven decides to make an offer to the customer. Now he is talking about the price with the customer.

史蒂文决定为顾客报一下盘。此刻他正在和顾客谈论价格问题。

Steven:Our offer is RMB300 per tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.

史蒂文:我们的报价是每台录音机300元人民币,天津离岸价。

Customer:We think the price is too high.

客户:我们认为价格太高了。

Steven:That's the best price we can offer.

史蒂文:那差不多是我们所能开出的最低价了。

Customer:We'll have to discusss it with my boss.

客户:这个我们得跟老板讨论一下。

Steven:We can give you a discount if you order for immediate shipment.

史蒂文:如果你的订单是马上出货的话,我们可以打折。

关于生活常用英语对话三

询盘 对话

A customer wants to make an inquiry about the printed pure silk scarves. Now Steven is taking about it with the customer.

一客户想要对印花真丝围巾询一下价,现在史蒂文正和该客户谈论此事。

Customer:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?

客户:我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?

Steven:Thank you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.

史蒂文:谢谢询价。但您的询盘不明确,我无法答复。

Customer:Please send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.

客户:请向我们报最优价,并说明支付条件和装运期。

Steven:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.

史蒂文:好的。我要和我们的经理商量一下。下星期我们就向你们发实盘。

Customer:I'm waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

客户:我等您的报价,请早日发盘不甚感谢。

Steven:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.

史蒂文:好。我会尽快回复您的。

关于生活常用英语对话精选的评论条评论