有关母亲节英语诗歌精选

发布时间:2017-05-18 12:01

诗歌是一个国家语言的浓缩 ,它以最凝炼的文字传递了时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感 ,其中的文化因素是理解和欣赏诗歌的关键。小编精心收集了有关母亲节英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

有关母亲节英语诗歌:The Watcher守望中的妈妈

She always leaned to watch for us .

她总在那儿把我们守望,

Anxious if we were late ,

我们晚归会使她发慌,

In winter by the window ,

冬天里守在窗前

In summer by the gate ;

夏日里靠在门前。

And though we mocked her tenderly ,

我们曾善意地将她嘲弄

Who had such foonich care ,

这般呵护似乎超出正常

The long way home would seem more safe ,

可漫长的归途却平添了安全

Because she waited there .

因为有她在殷切地翘望。

Her thoughts were all so full of us

她心里盛下的却是我们,

She never could forget !

却不曾有一刻的遗忘!

And so I think that where she is

我欣然感到她的那番期待

She must be watching yet,

无论她身处什么地方。

Waiting till we come home to her

守望,一直到我们远回到她身旁

Anxious if we are late

若晚归,会使她发慌,

Watching from Heaven's window

守望,在天庭之窗,

Leaning from Heaven's gate.

伫立,在天庭的门廊。

有关母亲节英语诗歌:献给妈妈的祝福

when you feel you are alone in the crowd,

熙熙攘攘之中,你若感觉孤独

when you think no one can understand you,

没人能了解你心中的痛苦

when your love is rejected by others,

当你付出的爱得不到回应

and when you hate your life,

当你憎恨生活

just close your eyes, and see, her face who loves you

闭上双眼,你会看到那爱你之人的容颜

more than any one else,

她爱你胜过世上所有

who care for you in loneliness,

在孤独中抚慰你

and dies when you cry.

因你的哭泣而伤心欲绝

she is no one, but your sweet loving mother.

她不是别人,正是你亲爱的母亲

love your mom first and always.

请将你的爱回报给她

--------------------------------------

the super most example of love in my life.

充满爱的瞬间:

when apples were 4 and we were 5,

四个苹果,五个人分

then my mother said,

妈妈于是说

i don't like apples.

我不喜欢吃苹果

有关母亲节英语诗歌:mother machree 慈母颂

there’s a spot in my heart

which no colleen may own;

there’s a depth in my soul

never sounded or known;

在我心中有那么一隅,

任何少女也不能占据。

它埋在我灵魂的深处,

我从不声张从不表露。

there’s a place in my memory

my life that you fill;

no other can take it

no one ever will;

在我的记忆里,

生活充满着你。

别人不能替代,

永远也无例外。

every sorrow or care

in the dear days gone by;

was made bright by the light

of the smile in your eye;

逝去的欢乐日子里,

也曾有烦恼和忧伤。

但你眸中微笑的光,

总可以把一切照亮。

like a candle that’s set

in a window at night;

your fond love has cheered me

and guided me right;

宛如一支点燃的蜡烛,

茫茫黑夜中透过窗户。

你温柔的爱鼓舞着我,

指引我走上正确道路。

sure i love the dear silver

that shines in your hair;

and the brow that’s all furrowed

and wrinkled with care;

我爱你美丽的头髪,

闪烁着熠熠的银光。

我爱你额上的皱纹,

刻满了岁月的沧桑。

i kiss the dear fingers

so toil warm for me;

oh! god bless you and

keep you, mother machree!

我吻你优美的双手,

为我辛劳暖我心房。

愿主保佑与你同在,

慈母啊,我的亲娘!

有关母亲节英语诗歌精选的评论条评论