餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜

发布时间:2017-06-06 15:52

中国菜,是餐厅就餐进行的英语情景对话中一个高频率出现的词。下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜篇,供大家参阅!

餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜篇1

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant

Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜篇2

Anna: Excuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food. 打扰了,我想尝尝中国菜。

Waiter: We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer? 我们这里有很好的中国菜。您喜欢什么风味?

Anna: I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions? 我对中国菜一无所知。您能给我一些建议吗?

Waiter: It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc. 中国菜分成八大菜系,如粤菜、鲁菜和川菜等等。

Anna: Is there any difference? 有什么不同吗?

Waiter: Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy. 粤菜清淡适中,而鲁菜则味重香浓。

Anna: How about Sichuan food? 川菜怎么样?

Waiter: Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently. 川菜大都麻辣浓香,并且他们的味道

Anna: Oh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me? 噢,其实我喜欢吃辣一点的。所以您推荐我吃什么?

Waiter: I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It's on the third floor. 我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不错。我们有四川菜餐厅。可以建议您去那里吗?它在三楼。

Anna: Thank you. 谢谢您。

Waiter: It's my pleasure. 很高兴为您服务。

餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜篇3

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like

them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I

find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude

Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,

if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

A是你,B是外国人

A:Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜的评论条评论