有关天气的英语对话
天气是指某一个地方距离地表较近的大气层在短时间内的具体状态。下面是小编给大家整理的有关天气的英语对话,供大家参阅!
有关天气的英语对话:季节
Todd: Hey, James!
嗨,詹姆斯!
James: Yeah!
嗨!
Todd: Let's talk about seasons.
我们来聊一聊季节。
James: OK.
好的。
Todd: James, what is your favorite season?
詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My favorite season is spring.
我最喜欢的是春天。
Todd: Yeah, why is that?
为什么是春天?
James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.
因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。
Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?
好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.
我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。
Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?
好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?
James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.
现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。
Todd: What's the weather like today?
今天的天气怎么样呢?
James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.
今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。
有关天气的英语对话:温度
A. It’s hot inside, isn't it?
有没有觉得屋里很热?
B. Sure, the thermometer is on the wall by your side. What's the temperature?
当然,温度计在你那边墙上,看看几度?
A. Around thirty.
三十度左右。
B. How is the weather outside?
室外现在多少度?
A. It's sunny and warm. It's a good day for a picnic.
外贸阳光灿烂,非常温暖,适合去野餐啊。
B. But the weather forecast says it will rain this afternoon.
但是天气预报说今天下午会下雨。
有关天气的英语对话:下雪了
A Snow Day. 下雪天:外面下大雪了,詹姆斯让Teresa起床去堆雪人,请看下面的英语口语对话。
(James is knocking at the door of Teresa’s room.)
(詹姆斯敲在Teresa的房间的门。)
A. Teresa, wake up. It is snowing heavily outside.
Teresa,快起床,外面下大雪了。
B. Stop bugging me, James. I told you I did my homework till midnight.
詹姆斯,别烦我了。跟你说了,我昨晚做功课到半夜。
A. I know, but the snow is so thick that we can go make a snow man.
我知道,但是雪很厚,我们可以堆雪人。
B. That's no surprise. The weather man said last night that a blizzard is hitting us these days.
没啥新鲜了,天气预报昨晚就说了这些天有暴风雪。
A. See, I've got a carrot, two black buttons, a broom and a scoop, all is ready.
看,我有一个胡萝卜,两个很受的牛可,一个扫帚和铲子,都准备好啦。
B. Ok, let's go. I need to relax for a while anyway.
好吧,反正我需要放松。
A. Atchoo! It is nice in cold today.
哟呵,冷点也不错。
B. Wait, James. The temperature has dropped to twelve degrees below zero today. Mum told me not let you play out on such a cold day. Let's go back or I'll tell mama.
等等,詹姆斯,今天气温会下降到零下12读,妈妈跟我说,别让你在这样的冷天出去,我们回去吧,不然我就告诉妈妈。
有关天气的英语对话:天气变化
Jeff: So you do winter camping and the place you live, do you get a lot of snow there?
杰夫:你进行过冬季露营,你生活的那个地方会下很多雪吗?
Tim: We get quite a bit of snow but it's mostly just up in the mountains.
蒂姆:我们那里雪很多,不过主要是在山上。
Jeff: So, lately there's been a lot of talk about global warming. So where you live, do you find that you can see the affects global warming, say with less snow?
杰夫:最近大家都在谈全球变暖。你有发现你们那里受到了全球变暖的影响吗?比如降雪减少等问题?
Tim: I think you can. I think there's been less snow. That is not quite a noticeable as the glaciers that are on the mountains have gotten smaller and smaller, so I think there has been less snow although it's not real noticeable cause ski resorts are still open and there's still snow out there but to snow shoe but every summer the glaciers seem to be getting smaller and smaller.
蒂姆:我觉得可以这么说。降雪量的确减少了。虽然不是很明显,不过山上的冰川面积越来越小,所以我认为降雪量的确减少了,不过不太明显,因为滑雪度假村仍在开放,而且山上仍然有积雪,仍可以进行雪地行走,不过看起来每年夏天冰川的面积都在逐渐减小。
Jeff: So you are about — what — 35 now?
杰夫:你现在有35岁吗?
Tim: Ah, younger than that actually.
蒂姆:我还不到35岁。
Jeff: Really. So in your thirties, but when you were a boy, when you were young like 5 or 6 and you were playing in the snow, was there more snow back then?
杰夫:是吗?你现在是30来岁,在你小时候,大概五六岁在雪地里玩的时候,是不是降雪比较多?
Tim: I think there probably was. One thing is — I told you the snow is in the mountain — and there used to be a lot more snow in the valley where I live and I can't remember the last time we got snow in the valley.
蒂姆:我想可能是这样的。我刚说过山区降雪很多,以前我生活的那个山谷也有很多降雪,可是我已经想不起来上次山谷下雪是什么时候的事了。
Jeff: Really! So global warming, you think may be is getting worse?
杰夫:真的吗?那你认为全球变暖现象会越来越严重吗?
Tim: I would say so. I think one of the biggest affects is we seem to be getting more rain actually. The weather patterns have switched a little bit and it seems like it's been dumping rain. There's been more flooding, so we're actually getting more rain and less snow.
蒂姆:我想是这样的。我觉得全球变暖最大的影响之一就是导致降雨量增加。天气模式有了些改变,看起来降雨量一直在增加。这样会引发更多的洪水,我们现在是降雨多降雪少。
Jeff: Oh, really. OK. Interesting.
杰夫:哦,是吗?好,挺有意思的。
有关天气的英语对话:天气预报
mary:
what’s the weather forecast for the weekend?
周末的天气预报如何?
john:
it’s going to be cold tonight and freezing on saturday.
今天夜里很寒冷,星期六将有霜冻。
mary:
what about on sunday?
星期日怎么样?
john:
it’s getting worse; it’s going to be windy and maybe even snowy.
更糟糕,将有大风,甚至下雪。
有关天气的英语对话的评论条评论