购买特产英语情景对话
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
购买特产英语情景对话1:
A:Is there anything I can do for you?
A:有什么能帮忙的吗?
B:I'm trying to choose a gift.
B:我想选个礼物。
A:Did you have anything particular in mind?
A:您有没有特别想买的东西?
B:No,but I'd like to get something typical in this region.
B:没有,但我想买当地特产_
A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some.
A:嗯,我们有一些手工制造成的产品。我拿一些给你看。
B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive.
B:它们看起来很好,但恐怕很贵。
A:About how much were you planning to spend?
A:您打算花多少钱?
B:No more than one hundred yuan.
B:不多于一百元。
A:Oh,in that case. This one is OK.
A:哦,如果是这样的话,我想这个可以。
B:Oh!It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it,please?
B:哦!它真完美。我想我就选它了。请你把它包起来好吗?
A:OK. Wait for a moment,please.
A:好的,请稍等。
购买特产英语情景对话2:
A:What did you buy at the market?
A:你从市场上都买了些什么呀?
B:I bought some special local products.
B:一些特产。
A:You seem to have bought the whole market!
A:你好像把整个市场都买回来了!
B:Yes. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper-cut.
B:是啊,我的确想那么做。我喜欢那些手工艺品,尤其是剪纸。
A:Paper-cuts are all hand-made. Let me see the paper-cuts you bought. They are all animals.
A:剪纸是全手工制作的。让我看看你买的剪纸,全是动物
B:Aren't animals the main content of Chinese paper-cuts?
B:难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?
A:All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac,are the most common theme in paper-cuts. But there are other themes
A:是的。动物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪纸最常见的主题。但是也有其他主题。
B:Then I will buy some tomorrow.
B:那我明天再去买一些。
A:Why do you want to buy so much?
A:你为什么要买那么多?
B:Because I want to send them to my fiends.
B:因为我想把它们送给我的朋友。
A:I see.
A:我明白了。
购买特产英语情景对话3:
A:We'd like to have a look around your house?
A:我们想参观一下您的房子,可以吗?
B:Yes, of course, please follow me.
B:当然可以,请跟我来。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B:This is our courtyard.
B:这是我家的庭院。
A:It's so spacious, about 40 square metres,right?
A:真大,大约有40平方米吧?
B:Yes,about 46 square metres.
B:是的,约46平方米。
A:Are these corn ears hanging on the tree branch?
A:那些挂在树上的是玉米穗子吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:Very beautiful and very interesting. But why do you hang them in the tree?
A:真漂亮,也真有趣。可是你们为什么要把玉米穗子挂在树上呢?
B:They don't have enough time to peel it after they harvested them,so they hung them in the tree. Then in winter, they can peel corn ears in their leisure time.
B:收获玉米后没时间剥它们,就把它们挂在树上。到了冬天,他们空闲时再剥。
A:Very good idea. Sometimes such pictures can show the house's richness.
A:这主意不错。有时候这也显示这所房子的富有。
购买特产英语情景对话4:
A:Chinese tea is famous all over the world. I want to buy several boxes.
A:中国茶世界闻名,我想买几盒。
B:There are various kinds of tea in China. It depends on the taste and effect.
B:这有各种中国茶,要看您想要什么味道和功效的。
A: Well, I do not know Chinese tea at all.
A:恩,我一点都不懂中国茶。
B:This is green tea, you can drink it in summer. It can relieve summer-heat and it is good for maintaining your lung.
B:这是绿茶,可以在夏天喝,缓解夏天的闷热,而且可以保养肺。
A:Sounds interesting. What about this?
A:听起来很有趣。这是什么?
B:It is black tea, it has a strong taste and promotes digestion.
B:这是红茶,味道很浓,有助于消化。
A: What's this? It smells fragrant.
A:这是什么?闻起来很香。
B:It is jasmine tea of high quality. It is fragrant and has a pleasant taste.
B:这是高级茉莉花茶,味道很清香。
A:I will take the jasmine tea. Could you pack it with the wrapping paper and ribbon? It is a gift for my friend.
A:我就要这个茉莉花茶了,您能帮我包起来绑上丝带吗?这是送给朋友的礼物。
B:No problem. Wait for a moment.
B:没问题,请稍等。
购买特产英语情景对话相关文章:
1.购物英语简单情景对话
2.百货商店实用购物英语情景对话
3.有关购物情景对话
4.订餐英语对话练习
5.英语饭桌情景对话收录
6.买点心的英语情景对话:At the Pastry Shop 在点心店
7.购物中如何用英语交流
8.礼物赠送时如何用英语交流
9.网上购物的优缺点英语情景会话
10.简单的商业英语对话
购买特产英语情景对话的评论条评论