父亲节英语诗歌五篇带翻译

发布时间:2016-11-12 02:21

父亲节英语诗歌:My Dad and I

My dad and I--we think alike,

我的爸爸和我——我们心有灵犀,

He knows just what I mean

他知道我的意思

Before I even say a word

甚至在我一句话都没说时

He reads, well, in between.

他理解的非常好。

My dad and I--we like to fish

我的爸爸和我——我们喜欢钓鱼

Or build a model plane,

摆飞机模型,

Or fix a broken chair or two

修一两个破旧的椅子,

Or just a windowpane.

或只是一个窗玻璃。

My dad and I--we know the score

我的爸爸和我——我们知晓所有分数

Of every single game;

对于每场单一游戏。

Sometimes he's really busy, too

有时他也会非常忙碌

But he takes me just the same.

但他始终待我如一。

My dad and I--we go swimming too,

我的爸爸和我——我们也一起游泳

Each year and sometimes twice.

每年一次,有时两次。

My dad and I--we do everything

我的爸爸和我——我们一起做每件事情。

My dad--he's really nice.

我的爸爸——他真的非常棒。

Phyllis C. Michael

菲利斯·C·迈克尔

父亲节英语诗歌:What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,

上帝用山岳的力量,

The majesty of a tree,

树木的庄严,

The warmth of a summer sun,

夏日艳阳的温暖,

The calm of a quiet sea,

寂静海洋的沉着,

The generous soul of nature,

大自然慷慨的灵魂,

The comforting arm of night,

深夜里舒适的臂腕,

The wisdom of the ages,

时光沉淀的智慧,

The power of the eagles in flight,

鹰击长空的勃发,

The joy of a morning in spring,

日清晨的欢愉,

The faith of a mustard seed,

芥末种子的信诚,

The patience of eternity,

一生一世的宽容之心,

The depth of a family need,

和对家庭深沉的热爱,

Then God combined these qualities,

上天将所有品质糅合在一起,

And there was nothing more to add,

当取尽万物精华之时,

He knew his masterpiece was complete,

他知道,他的杰作已完成,

And He called it -- Dad.

他称之为——爸爸!

父亲节英语诗歌:You Never 你不曾

You never said "I'm leaving"

你不曾说过:“我将离开。”

You never said "goodbye"

你不曾道一句:“再见。”

You were gone before I knew it,

你在我知晓前就已经离去,

And only God knew why

只有上帝知道原因。

There are no words to tell you

我没有什么话想对你说,

Just what I feel inside

仅有内心混乱交织的情感

The shock, the hurt, the anger

震惊、伤痛以及愤怒

Might gradually subside

或许会逐渐平息吧。

A million times I'll need you,

千百万次,我迫切需要你

A million times I'll cry

千百万次,我禁不住哭泣

If Love alone could have saved you,

如果只有爱能救下你,

You never would have died

你将永不会逝去。

In Life I loved you dearly

你生时我爱你至深

In death I love you still

你去后此情依旧

In my heart you hold a place,

在我心中永远有一方土地,

That no one could ever fill

任何人再不能填补。

It broke my heart to lose you,

失去你让我心痛万分

But you didn't go alone

但你并非孤身一人

For part of me went with you,

因为我的一部分随你一并离去,

The day God took you home.

在上帝把你带回家的那天。

Things will never be the same

事情不会一成不变的,

And although it hurts so bad

即使它让我伤心至此。

I will smile whenever I hear your name

听到你的名字,不论何时我都会微笑,

And be proud you were my Dad.

为你是我父亲而骄傲、而自豪。

父亲节英语诗歌:A Little Girl Needs Daddy

A little girl needs Daddy

一个小女孩需要爸爸

For many, many things:

因为他可以做很多很多事情:

Like holding her high off the ground

比如将她抛高远离地面

Where the sunlight sings!

那里有阳光在歌唱!

Like being the deep music

比如哼唱低沉悦耳的曲调,

That tells her all is right

告诉她一切都是安好的。

When she awakens frantic with

在她挣扎着突然醒来,

The terrors of the night.

由于畏惧夜晚的的黑暗时。

Like being the great mountain

成为雄伟的山峰,

That rises in her heart

矗立在她心间

And shows her how she might get home

给她指引回家的方向

When all else falls apart.

在其它一切四散流离之时。

Like giving her the love

比如献给她满满的爱,

That is her sea and air,

成为她的大海和空气,

So diving deep or soaring high

由此无论深潜海底抑或高空翱翔

She'll always find him there.

她都能在那之中找到他。

父亲节英语诗歌:Daddy, I Love You

Daddy, I Love You

爸爸,我爱你

Daddy, I love you

爸爸,我爱你

For all that you do.

因为你为我所做的一切。

I'll kiss you and hug you

我要亲吻你、拥抱你

'Cause you love me, too.

因为你也那样的爱我。

You feed me and need me

你养育了我并且需要我

To teach you to play,

去教你如何玩耍

So smile 'cause I love you

所以微笑一下吧,因为我爱你

On this Father's Day.

在这父亲的节日里。

父亲节英语诗歌相关文章:

1.父亲节英语诗歌大全

2.父亲节英语诗歌朗诵(带翻译)

3.父亲节经典英语诗歌:爱的差异

4.父亲节英语诗歌:What Makes a Dad

5.父亲节英语诗歌:A Little Girl Needs Daddy

6.父亲节赞美父亲的英语诗歌朗诵:What Makes a Dad

7.父亲节英语诗歌五篇带翻译

8.父亲节儿童英语诗歌朗诵:Father's Day

父亲节英语诗歌五篇带翻译的评论条评论