出国旅游过海关英语对话

发布时间:2017-03-31 14:06

如果你去国外旅行的话,下了飞机后必定要先通过海关,那么在海关究竟会被问到些什么问题呢?我们应该如何应答呢?这里小编给大家整理的出国旅游过海关英语对话,供大家参阅!

出国旅游过海关英语对话:出国旅行过海关必备口语

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

Henry: I'm here on business。

亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying? 海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

Henry: For ten days。

亨利:10天以后就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗? Henry: Alright。

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。 Henry: Thank you。

亨利:谢谢。

出国旅游过海关英语对话:美国旅游过海关

海关:

Good afternoon. Welcome to America.

下午好.欢迎您来美国.

弗兰克:

Thanks.

谢谢

海关:

May I see your passport and customs declaration form?

请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗?

弗兰克:

Yes, here they are.

好的.在这儿.

海关:

Thank you. What` your occupation?

谢谢.您的职业是什么?

弗兰克:

I`m a driver.

我是一名司机.

海关:

Are you here for tour?

您是来旅游的吗?

弗兰克:

You are right.

你说对了.

海关:

How long are you going to stay here?

您打算在这里呆多久啊?

弗兰克:

About three weeks.

大约三周.

海关:

Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.

您的申报表符合要求.我们将把海关申报表还给您.请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回.

弗兰克:

Ok, thanks.

好的.谢谢.

出国旅游过海关英语对话:海关申报实用对话

Disernarkation Report入境申报

Stuff: Your passport bcket and dtsambarkation czird, please.

工作人员:请出示您的护照、机票及入境登记表。

Ross:Here yau are.

罗斯:在这里。

Stuff:And what is your purpose for visiting Australia?

工作人员:请问您来澳洲的目的是什么?

Ross:Sightseeing.

罗斯:我是来观光的。

Stuff: Where do you intand to visit?

工作人员:您打算要去哪些地方?

Ross:We will stay in Sydney for 3 da'ys, and then Hy to Caims.We're gaing to visit tha Griaat Barriar Reef an d do some snorkeling there for 3 days.

罗斯:我们会在悉尼待三天,然后飞去凯恩斯。我们会去大堡礁玩三天,潜潜水。

Stuff:Wher e are you going to stay in Sydney and Caims?

工作人员:你们在悉尼和凯恩斯住哪里?

Ross:We've booked a hotel in Sydney and B&B near the Great Barrier Reef.Here are the confirmation letrters.

罗斯:覆们在悉尼的一个饭店订了房间,在大堡礁附近订了一间B&B。这些是住宿处的确认回函。

Stuff:OK.I have!no mora quastions for you.Here's your passport.Enjqrr your stay.

工作人员:好了.我没有别的问题了。给您护照。祝您玩得愉快。

Ross:I will! Thank you!

罗斯:我会的。谢谢!

出国旅游过海关英语对话的评论条评论