关于打电话英语对话带翻译精选

发布时间:2017-03-29 12:29

随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。小编精心收集了关于打电话英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

关于打电话英语对话带翻译1

Emergenc Operator:Police,Fire,Ambulance.

紧急接线员:警察,火警,救护车。

Mr.Chen:My name is Mr.Chen.

陈先生:我是陈先生。

O:Please spell your name.

请把你的姓名拼读一下。

C:C_H_E_N.

陈。

O:What's the problem?

有什么问题吗?

C:I want to report a fire.

我要报火警。

I need an ambulance.

我需要一辆救护车。

I need the police.

我需要警察。

O:What's your address?

请问你的地址?

C:3234 West 54th Avenue.

西54大街3234号。

O:What's your phone number?

请问你的电话号码呢?

C:759_2114.

759—2114。

Emergency Operator:Police,Fire,Ambulance.

紧急接线员:警察,火警,救护车。

Chen:I want to report a fire.

我要报火警。

O:Stay on the line,I'll connect you with the fire department.

请不要挂断,我立刻给你接消防队。

Fire Department what is your address?

消防队,请问你的地址好吗?

C:My address in 535 West 5th Avenue.

我的地址是西5大街535号。

F:What is the nearest corner?

最近的转角处是什么地方?

C:The nearest corner is Pine St.and 5th Avenue.

最近的转角处是松树街和第5街。

F:Is it a house or an apartment?

是一栋平房还是一栋公寓呢?

C:It's an apartment.

是一栋公寓。

What floor is the fire on ?.

火警在第几层?

F:Three floor.We're on our way.

第三层。我们立刻到。

关于打电话英语对话带翻译2

A:Hello.I'd like to make a long distance call to Taibei,Taiwan.

喂,我想打个长途电话到台湾的台北。

B:Yes.Who are you calling please?

是的,请问你要打给谁?

A:Mrs.Hu,area code 02,and the number is 7908358.

胡太太,地区号码是02,电话号码是7908358。

B:And may I have your name and telephone number please?

请问你姓名和电话号码吗?

A:My name is Mr.Chen,and my number here is 7906180.

我姓陈,我的电话号码是7906180。

B:Is that a San Francisco number,sir?

先生那是旧金山的号码吗?

A:Yes,it is.

是的,正是。

B:Just a moment please,and I'll put your call through.

请等一会,我会给你接通的。

A:Thank you.

谢谢你。

B:Your party is on the line now,sir.Please go ahead.

先生,你的电话正接上,请开始讲。

关于打电话英语对话带翻译3

A:Hello,I'd like to call Philadelphia,Pennsylvania.

喂,我要打到宾内法尼亚的费城。

B:A person_to_person or a station_to_station call?

是叫人还是叫号电话。

A:It's a collect call.

是对方付费电话。

B:Then it will have to be person_to_person.Who would you like to speak to?

那就是叫人,你要和谁讲话?

A:...Mrs.Myra Feldstein.

……梅耶•菲尔德史顿太太。

B:Please repeat the last name.

请再说一次姓氏。

A:Feldstein.

菲尔德史顿。

B:What's the number,please?

请问什么号码?

A:The number is 10_6373,area code 606.

电话号码是10—6373,地区号码是606。

B:And your name and number,please?

请问你的姓名和电话号码?

A:My name is Koni Hu,and the telephone number here is (415)286_3349.

我的名叫胡柯妮,电话号码是(415)286—3349。

B:Just a moment,please.This is the operator.I have a collect call for Mrs.Myra Feldstein from aKoni Hu in San Francisco.

请稍候。我是接线员,有一个从旧金山胡柯妮打来给梅耶•菲尔德史顿太太的对方付费电话。

A:This is Myra Feldstein.

我是梅耶•菲尔德史顿。

B:Will you accept the charges?

你接受计费吗?

A:From my little Koni?Of course.

我的小柯妮打来的吗?当然。

B:Your party's on the line,go ahead.

接通了,请讲。

A:Mrs.Feldstein.Is something wrong?I got a message telling me to call you.

菲尔德史顿女士,有什么事吗?我接收一个信息要我打电话给你。

B:Koni,what are you doing with yourself in San Francisco?You have to come back to Philadephia.

柯妮,你一个人在旧金山干什么?你必须回费城来。

A:Well,I'd like to ,but.....what did you want me to call about?

嗯,我想这样,但是……你要我打给你有什么事?

B:But that's it.Koni, I have got the boy for!You'll love him.Phi Beta Kappa and drives a Honda.

就是这些,柯妮,我帮你相中了一个男孩子!你会爱他的,他是位优等生并且开一辆本田车。

A:Look,Mrs.Feldstein,I'm just on my way out.Could I call you back tomorrow?

嘿,菲尔德史顿太太,我正要出门,我明天回电话给你好吗?

B:Of course,dear.You do that.

当然可以,亲爱的,一定要打给我。

A:Okay.Talk with you then.Bye.

好的,届时再谈,再见。

关于打电话英语对话带翻译精选的评论条评论