关于名人经典英文诗精选

发布时间:2017-04-01 05:32

英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。小编整理了关于名人经典英文诗,欢迎阅读!

关于名人经典英文诗精选

关于名人经典英文诗篇一

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Love me little, Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恒的爱情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果爱得太炙热

Burneth soon to waste.

它将很快燃烧成灰烬

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要对我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

Love that lasteth till its old

不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你爱我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恒的爱情

If thou love me too much,

如果爱我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那样永恒

Love me little ,more than such,

爱我少一点我更愿意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕爱会失去

I am with little well content,

一点儿我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一点儿就会让我满意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我们的爱 至死不渝

关于名人经典英文诗篇二

i carry your heart with me

我将你的心带上

i carry it in my heart

放进我心里

i am never without it

从未分离

anywhere i go you go, my dear;

无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我单独成事

my darling

那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

i fear no fate

面对命运我从不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命运的方向

i want no world for beautiful

万千世界于我皆如浮云

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永远是月亮所想表达的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太阳所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之树在生长

which grows higher than the soul can hope

这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高于思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

i carry your heart

我将你的心带上

i carry it in my heart

放进我心里

关于名人经典英文诗篇三

STAND still, and I will read to thee

请站一下,听我给你讲一课,

A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.

亲爱的,讲讲爱的哲学。

These three hours that we have spent,

我们在此散步已经三个小时,

Walking here, two shadows went

陪伴我们的是两个影子,

Along with us, which we ourselves produced.

这影子本产自我们自己;

But, now the sun is just above our head,

而现在太阳已恰好照着头顶,

We do those shadows tread,

我们踩着自己的影,

And to brave clearness all things are reduced.

一切东西都显得美丽、清晰。

So whilst our infant loves did grow,

我们的爱苗也这样成长,

Disguises did, and shadows, flow

我们的遮盖掩饰也这样

From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.

渐渐消逝。但如今不再这样。

That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,

那种爱情还未升上最高点,

Which is still diligent lest others see.

当它还在竭力躲避旁人的眼。

Except our loves at this noon stay,

除非我们的爱停在午时,

We shall new shadows make the other way.

我们会在另一面造出新的影子。

As the first were made to blind

起初的影子用来骗旁人,

Others, these which come behind

后来的影子用来骗我们——

Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.

对付自己,蒙骗自己的双眼。

If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,

假如我们的爱情渐渐削弱,

To me thou, falsely, thine

就会我对你、你对我

And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.

把各自的行为遮遮掩掩。

The morning shadows wear away,

上午的影子浙渐耗完,

But these grow longer all the day ;

下午的影子却不断发展.

But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.

一旦爱情衰退.它的来日苦短!

Love is a growing, or full constant light,

爱以饱满不移的光照临世界,

And his short minute, after noon, is night.

但它正午若过,下一分钟就是夜。

关于名人经典英文诗精选的评论条评论