有关儿童节英文诗欣赏

发布时间:2017-06-12 17:49

美能激智,美能发辞,美能怡情,美能育德。美对儿童发展产生的全方位的功能是无可非议的。小编整理了有关儿童节英文诗,欢迎阅读!

有关儿童节英文诗欣赏

有关儿童节英文诗篇一

i'm practicing telepathy.

i'm learning esp.

i'm getting mental images

like pictures on tv.

i thought i'd pick your brain a bit.

i thought i'd read your mind,

to get the answers to this test,

but now i'm in a bind.

i probed your thoughts and consciousness,

and now i guarantee,

we both are gonna flunk

because you're copying from me.

有关儿童节英文诗篇二

the more loving one

w.h.auden

looking up at the stars, i know quite well,

仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

that, for all they care, i can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

but on earth indifference is the least,

可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧,

we have to dread from man or beast .

人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

how should we like it were stars to burn ,

倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

with a passion for us we could not return ?

我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

if equal affection cannot be ,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

let the more loving one be me.

让我成为更有爱心的人。

admirer as i think i am,

尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

of stars that do not give a damn,

它们满不在乎,

i cannot, now i see them, say

现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

i missed one terribly all day .

说我成天思念一颗星星。

were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

i should learn to look at an empty sky,

我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

and feel its total dark sublime,

同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

though this might take me a little time.

虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

有关儿童节英文诗篇三

A hippo is bounding around on my head.

河马一直围绕在我的头部,

Gorillas are banging on drums.

大猩猩敲击着鼓。

A rhino is charging me full speed ahead

犀牛承载着我全速前进。

while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.

然而一只鳄鱼盯着笨手笨脚的我。

A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.

一条响尾蛇缠绕在我的身体上。

A tiger is sniffing my clothes.

老虎闻着我的衣服。

A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.

一直灰熊抓住我,并张开它的大嘴。

A tarantula's perched on my nose.

狼蛛栖息在我的鼻子。

I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.

我掉到了水里,鲨鱼包围了我。

An elephant sits on my chest.

大象坐在我的胸部。

Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,

是的,当老师评论的时候那是什么样的感觉。

"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."

“拿起你的笔,考验你的时候到了。”

有关儿童节英文诗欣赏的评论条评论