关于经典的英文诗歌朗诵_有关优秀英语诗歌朗读

发布时间:2017-06-17 06:44

诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。小编精心收集了关于经典的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

关于经典的英文诗歌朗诵_有关优秀英语诗歌朗读

关于经典的英文诗歌篇1

When I have fears每当我害怕 by 济慈

When I have fears that I may cease to be

每当我害怕,生命也许等不及

Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,

我的笔搜集完我蓬勃的思潮,

Before high-piled books, in charactery,

等不及高高一堆书,在文字里,

Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;

象丰富的谷仓,把熟谷子收好;

When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,

每当我在繁星的夜幕上看见

Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,

传奇故事的巨大的云雾征象,

And think that I may never live to trace

而且想,我或许活不到那一天,

Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;

以偶然的神笔描出它的幻相;

And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,

每当我感觉,呵,瞬息的美人!

That I shall never look upon thee more,

我也许永远都不会再看到你,

Never have relish in the faery power

不会再陶醉于无忧的爱情

Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore

和它的魅力!——于是,在这广大的

Of the wide world I stand alone, and think

世界的岸沿,我独自站定、沉思,

Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

直到爱情、声名,都没入虚无里。

查良铮 译

关于经典的英文诗歌篇2

How do I love thee? 我是怎样的爱你

by 勃朗宁夫人 英语带中文翻译:

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

深邃、宽广、和高度——正象我探求

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

I love thee to the level of every day's

我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地

I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。

I love thee with the passion put to use

以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

呼吸,微笑和泪珠——假使是上帝的

I shall but love thee better after death.

意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!

-- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

关于经典的英文诗歌篇3

The Day Is Gone,And All Its Sweets Are Gone!

那一天来了,所有甜蜜的东西都失去

John Keats(约翰济慈)

The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!

Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,

Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,

Bright eyes, accomplish'd shape, and lang'rous waist !

那一天来了,甜蜜的一切已失去!

甜嗓,甜唇,酥胸,纤纤十指,

热烈的呼吸,温柔的低音,耳语,

明眸,美好的体态,柔软的腰肢!

Faded the flower and all its budded charms,

Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,

Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,

Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-

凋谢了,鲜花初绽的全部魅力,

凋谢了,我眼睛见过的美的景色,

凋谢了,我双臂抱过的美的形体,

凋谢了,轻声,温馨,纯洁,欢乐——

Vanish'd unseasonably at shut of eve,

When the dusk holiday or holy night

Of fragrant-curtain'd love begins to weave

The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;

这一切在黄昏不合时宜地消退,

当黄昏,节日的黄昏,爱情的良夜

正开始细密地编织昏暗的经纬

以便用香幔遮住隐蔽的欢悦;

But, as I've read love's missal through to-day,

He'll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.

但今天我已把爱的弥撒书读遍,

他见我斋戒祈祷,会让我安眠。

关于经典的英文诗歌朗诵_有关优秀英语诗歌朗读的评论条评论