有关出行情景对话

发布时间:2017-03-20 12:37

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关出行情景对话:问路

Steven is a stranger in this area. He wants to find the nearest postoffice here.Unfortunately he doesn't have a clue. So he decides to ask a person for help.

史蒂文刚来这个地区,他想找到这里最近的邮局,但是很不幸的是他对这个地方一无所知。所以,他决定找个人问问路。

Steven: Excuse me, ma'am. Can you tell me where the nearest postoffice is?

史蒂文: 女士,打扰一下。你能告诉我最近的邮局在哪里吗?

Tina: Of course. Go straight ahead. Tum right at the next street. You'll see a tall, yellow building.The post office is on the first floor.

蒂娜:当然可以。一直往前走,到下一条马路往右拐,就可以看见一座黄色高楼,邮局就在它的第一层。

Steven: Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?

史蒂文: 你的意思是我往那边走,过一个街区,然后向右转?

Tina: Yes, you are right.

蒂娜:嗯,你说对了。

Steven: Is it far?

史蒂文: 离这儿远吗?

Tina: No, lt's only about five minutes' walk.

蒂娜:不远,走路大约只需要5分钟。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文: 非常感谢。

Tina: It's my pleasure.

蒂娜:不客气。

有关出行情景对话:乘公交

When the bus came, Steven got on it. But he didn't know where to get off. Now he has to ask the driver to tell him.

公交车来了,史蒂文上了公交车。但是他不知道在哪里下车。于是他不得不就此询问司机。

Steven: Excuse me, do you go to the Central Park?

史蒂文:打扰一下,你这班车开往中心公园吗?

Bus driver: Yes, this is the right bus.

公交司机:没错,就是这班。

Steven: Could you please tell me when I get to the Central Park?

史蒂文:到中心公园,你能告诉我一声吗?

Bus driver: Don't worry. I'll call out the stops.

公交司机:别担心,我会报出各站站名的。

Steven: (A few minutes later.)Should I get off at the next stop?

史蒂文:(几分钟后。)下一站我该下车吗?

Bus driver: No, don't worry. I'll get you off when you get there.

公交司机:不,别担心,到站时我会通知你下车的。

Steven: Is it a long ride?

史蒂文:要坐很久吗?

Bus driver: No, not that long. Two more stops, and you'll get off, sir.

公交司机:不太久。先生,再有两站,你就可以下车了。

Steven: OK. I know. Thank you.

史蒂文:好的,我知道了。谢谢你啊。

Bus driver: Not at all.

公交司机:不客气。

有关出行情景对话:乘出租车

Steven wants to take a taxi to go to Hongxing Hotel. Now he is talking with the taxi driver.

Steven:Hello!Is your taxi engaged?

史蒂文:你好,你这辆出租车有人坐吗?

Taxi driver: No, this taxi is free.

出租车司机:没有,这是空车。

Steven:Please take me to the Hongxing Hotel.

史蒂文:请载我到红星酒店。

Taxi driver: OK. Please get in. I'm glad to serve you.

出租车司机:好的。请上车,很高兴为你服务。

Steven:Could you get there in twenty minutes?

史蒂文:你能在20分钟内赶到那儿吗?

Taxi driver: It will take half an hour to get to the hotel.

出租车司机:到宾馆需要半个小时。

Steven:I am in a hurry. Please take a shortcut. I have a friend waiting for me.

史蒂文:我赶时间。请走近路吧,有个朋友正等我呢。

Taxi driver: OK, I promise we'll get there in twenty minutes.

出租车司机:好的,我保证20分钟内到。

Steven:Thanks.

史蒂文:谢谢!

有关出行情景对话:乘火车

Steven wants to go to Shanghai by train. He has bought the ticket. Now it is time for ticket checking.

史蒂文想要乘火车去上海。他已将买好票了。现在到了检票时间了。

Steven:Do I check in for the train D808 to Shanghai here?

史蒂文:到上海的D808次列车是在这儿检票吗?

Ticket inspector: Yes, show me your tickets please.

检票员:是的,请出示您的车票。

Steven:Here you are. By the way, when does the train leave?

史蒂文:给你。顺便问一下,火车什么时候发车?

Ticket inspector: The train is driving after ten minutes.

检票员:列车定于10分钟后开车。

Steven:Thanks. Where is my seat?

史蒂文:谢谢。我的座位在哪里?

Ticket inspector: It's over there. Have a good trip.

检票员:在那边。祝您旅途愉快。

Steven:Thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢您。

有关出行情景对话相关文章:

1.有关旅游情景对话

2.关于旅游订票英语对话

3.关于准备旅游英语情景对话

4.关于出游方式英语情景对话

5.关于美国旅游情景对话

6.关于出游口语情景对话

7.旅游常用英语对话

8.关于旅游意外英语情景对话

9.商量国外旅游情景对话

10.英语对话练习2人 旅游经历

有关出行情景对话的评论条评论