有关于旅游的英语口语精选

发布时间:2017-03-31 22:38

随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。小编精心收集了有关于旅游的英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

有关于旅游的英语口语1

Don't you think we could use one to decorate our room?

难道你不想买一条来装饰我们的房间吗?

Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art,an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.

艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的最高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。

Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?

挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?

What a lovely tapestry!

多美的挂毯啊!

Which do you prefer,the linen one,the figured dacron or the brocade?

您要哪种台布,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?

You haven't anything cheaper,have you?

你们没有再便宜一点儿的吗?

Please have a look at the handembroldered one with anew design of bamboo.

请看这块手绣的有新式竹子图案的台布。

What fine needlework!

多好的绣工啊!

Are you being served,sir?

先生,有人接待您吗?

I'd like to buy a medium-sized cloisonne vase with alight blue background.

我想买一个中等尺寸的景泰蓝花瓶,底色要淡蓝的。

I'm sorry,sir. They are sold out.

对不起,先生,它们已经卖完了。

The background is pale blue with traditional Chinese paintings of flowers and birds.

底色是浅蓝的,还有中国花鸟画。

It's attractive. I'll take a pair.

这个很漂亮,我要一对。

Can you pack the vases and send them to New York bymail for me?

你替我把花瓶包装好寄往纽约,行吗?

They are made from different materials——dolomite,tough silk,organdie etc.

它们是用不同的材料做的,白云石、绡、蝉翼纱等。

This is made of wild goose feather and this is made of skylark feather.

这把是用雁毛做的,这把是用云雀毛做的。

有关于旅游的英语口语2

Would you like jewellery?

您要不要首饰?

Today is Mother's Day and all the jewellery is on sale at Rich's.

今天是母亲节,瑞奇店的所有首饰全部折价出售。

Do you have gold jewels?

你们有黄金饰品吗?

Yes,we have 14K and 18K gold necklaces,chains and earrings.

有,我们有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环。

May I have a look?

我能看一下吗?

Sure. Here is a nice gold necklace.

当然可以。这里有一根很好的金项链。

Its regular price is$56,and now you can have it witha twenty percent discount.

原价是56美元,现在可以让你打八折买下。

It's very elegant. I'll take it.

这项链非常精致。我买了。

I want to buy some jewellery.

我要买些首饰。

What kind of jewellery do you like to have?

你要哪种首饰呢?

I should like to look at some bracelets.

我想看看手镯。

Pure gold or carats?

纯金的还是K金的?

What's the price for this one?

这只手镯多少钱?

How about five hundred dollars?

500元怎么样?

I'm sorry we only sell at fixed prices.

很抱歉,我们店不还价。

I wish to buy a diamond ring,too.

我还想买只钻戒。

Is this one suitable for you?

这只适合你吗?

No,it seems too old fashioned to me.

不,我觉得似乎太老式了。

Let me try it on. Oh,it's too small for me,havent't you got any larger ones?

让我戴戴看,呵,太小了。有稍大点儿的吗?

This fits me well,how much do you charge for it?

这只很合适,多少钱?

Is that a real string of pearls?

那串珍珠是真的吗?

You may take it on my word,if you find out it is an imitation you may return it to me.

请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我。

有关于旅游的英语口语3

Can I help you,sir?

要点儿什么,先生?

Yes,but may I have a look first?

噢,我可以先看看吗?

You have so many antiques and Chinese paintings here.

你这儿有这么多古玩和中国画。

Are they genuine?

它们是真品吗?

All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced.

所有复制品都有明确的标志和标价。

They are sold at a fair price.

它们都以公平的价格出售。

May I see that ivory horse?

我可以看看那象牙制的马吗?

It's genuine,I bet.

我敢断定,它是真品。

It's made of genuine ivory,besides,it's of exquisite workmanship.

它是由真象牙做的,而且做工精细。

The price is marked 200 yuan.

标价200元。

I'll take it.

我买了。

I'm interested in Chinese antiques.

我对中国古董感兴趣。

We have a great variety of Chinese antiques.

我们有各种各样的中国古董。

We have landscape painting,figure painting and flower and-bird painting.

我们有山水画、人物画和花鸟画。

I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

我想要一幅花鸟画。

How about this picture of cranes with pine trees?

您看这幅松鹤画如何?

It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

Oh,they look just like live cranes.

哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样。

And what is more,in traditional Chinese thinking,cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.

还有,按照中国的传统观念,仙鹤与松树都是长寿的象征。

有关于旅游的英语口语精选的评论条评论