到饭店吃饭的英语模拟对话

发布时间:2017-05-12 10:52

现如今英语风靡全国,先后出现了许许多多的培训机构。孩子们从小开始接触英语,周末还要参加英语补习班。大家都能学好第二门语言的话,一定会非常高兴。下面就由小编为大家带来几则英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。到饭店吃饭的英语模拟对话

第一则

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two 不

用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

第二则

A: Good morning. Can I help you

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later) 稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

到饭店吃饭的英语模拟对话的评论条评论