关于常用电话英语口语阅读

发布时间:2017-06-17 04:38

随着政治经济的不断国际化,英语,尤其是英语口语在我们日常生活中显得越来越重要。小编精心收集了关于常用电话英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

关于常用电话英语口语1

打电话 接电话

1.Hello,is this 4474716?

喂,是4474716号吗?

2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.

我想和王先生讲话。

3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.

对不起,王先生现在不在。

4.May I know when he'll be back?

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

5.This is his wife speaking.

我是他的妻子。

6.Can I take a message for him?

要我转告吗?

7.May I have your name,please?

请问您是谁?

8.Is he available?

他能接电话吗?

9.I'll just find out for you.

我给您看看他在不在?

10.Hello,are you still there?

喂,您没挂断吧?

11.Who is that speaking?

请问您是谁?

12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.

对不起我这么早打电话。

13.Who do you wish to talk to?

您要找谁呀?

14.Is Sue James in?

休·詹姆斯在吗?

15.Hello!Is Sue there?

喂!是休吗?

16.Yes,speaking.

是的,我就是。

②没找到人

17.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?

北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?

18.We have two Zhongs.

我们这里有两位先生姓钟。

19.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?

20.I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.

很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。

21.Do you have any idea when he'll be back?

你知道他何时回来吗?

22.I have no idea(when he'll be back.)

我不知道(他何时回来)。

23.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?

他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?

24.It's urgent.

有急事。

25.I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.

很抱歉,他出差去上海了。

26.Probably sometime tomorrow.

可能明天(回来)。

27.Is there anyone else who can help me?

有没有其他的人能帮我?

28.OK.I'll just put you through.

好的,我这就给您转接。

29.Just a moment,please…

请稍候。

30.You're welcome.

别客气。

31.Is Mary there?

玛丽在吗?

32.Mary is out right now.

玛丽现在不在。

33.Why don't you call back later this afternoon?

您不妨今天下午再打来。

34.When will she be back?

她何时会回来?

35.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?

如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?

关于常用电话英语口语2

如何进行电话留言

1.I'm sorry,but he's on another line now.

对不起,他在接另一个电话。

2.Would you care to hold?

您要稍等一下吗?

3.Could you take a message,please?

能不能为我留下话?

4.I'll give him the message.

我会转告他。

5.Anything else?

还有其他事吗?

6.That's all.Thank you for trouble taken.

就这些,感谢你的耐心。

7.I'm sorry,but he is out of the office right now.

很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。

8.When will he be back?

他什么时候回来?

9.I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?

你能不能给王先生带个口信?

10Just a minute.I'll get a pen.

请等一下,我拿支笔。

11.I'll 1et him know,Mf.Brown.

我会转告他的,布朗先生。

12.No.I really need to talk to him personally.

不,我真的需要亲自跟他说。

13.Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?

那您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里?

14.Hold on and I'll transfer you.

稍候,我会帮您转过去。

15.I'm not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.

我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。

16.I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

我会尽快回您电话。

17.Please call me at 556-3243 when you get back.

你回来时请打556-3243找我。

关于常用电话英语口语3

无法接电话时

她正在接电话。

Her line is busy now. *busy表示“正在打电话”,而不是“忙”。

Sorry, her line is busy now. (对不起,她正在打电话。)

Alright. I'll try again later. (好的。那我过一会儿再打。)

She's on another line now.

Ms. Kane is talking to someone else now. (凯恩先生正在打电话。)

I'm afraid she's on the other line now.

对不起,她现在脱不开身。

I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. *tied up “忙得不能接电话”。

对不起,她正在接待客人。

I'm sorry, she has company at this time. *company 除了“公司”以外,还表示“朋友”、“来客”。

您等会儿行吗?

Would you like to hold? *hold“拿”、“握住”,即“不挂电话等着”。

Would you like to hold? (您等会儿行吗?)

No, I'll call back later. Thanks. (不用了,过会儿我再打吧。谢谢。)

Would you like to stay on the line?

Can you hold the line, please?

Would you like to hold on?

Wanna hold? (能等会儿吗?) *只用于朋友或熟人,工作中不能使用。Wanna...是Do you want to的省略形式。表示“你想……吗?”

他现在不在座位上。

He's away from his desk now.

他在公司,但现在不在座位上。

He's in but he's not at his desk right now.

对不起,他出去了。

I'm sorry, he's not in right now.

Is John there, please? (请问约翰在吗?)

I'm sorry, he's not in right now. (对不起,他出去了。)

He's not in.

He's out now.

He's not here now.(他现在不在这儿。)

He's out of the office right now.

他什么时候能回来?

When is he coming back?

When do you expect him back?

What time do you think he'll be back?

他大概10分钟后回来。

He should be back in ten minutes. *in 指的不是“以内”,而是“……之后”,所以是“10分钟后”的意思。

他应该下个星期来上班。

He should be back in the office next week.

他休假到下个星期。

He's on vacation until next week.

他打电话来说病了。

He called in sick today. *call in sick 是习惯用语,“打电话请病假”。

他现在出差去了。

He's out of town now.

他现在吃午饭去了。

He's out to lunch now. *out to lunch 惯用语,“午休”。

他现在正在开会。

He's in a meeting right now.

他今天休息。

He's off today. *只用off就可以表示“休息”。

关于常用电话英语口语阅读的评论条评论