买卖东西的英语对话阅读

发布时间:2017-04-05 18:13

情景对话为学生学英语搭建了平台,构建了语言环境。这需要我们斟酌怎样去创设情境。小编精心收集了买卖东西的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

买卖东西的英语对话1

A:These are new arrivals.

这些是新上市的。

B:Let me have a look.

我看看。

A:Try them if you like.

如果你喜欢,可以穿上试试。

B:I like the fabric, but I don’t like the style.

我喜欢这种质地的,但不喜欢这种款式。

A:What about that one over there?

那边那个怎么样?

B:They are too bright.

颜色太艳了。

买卖东西的英语对话2

A:Are these stockings made of silk?

这些长袜是丝的吗?

B:Yes, pure silk.

是纯丝的。

A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?

纯丝和人造丝有什么区别?

B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.

人造丝比真丝耐穿,但真丝穿上舒服。

A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.

谢谢。我买一双真丝的。

B:What else do you want?

你还要什么吗?

A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.

请给我看看那边的连裤袜。

B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.

这些连裤袜都是香港产的,我们可以保证质量。

A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?

如果我买一打,你能给我打折吗?

B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.

对不起,夫人。我们这儿是不讲价的。

A:Then I’ll buy two.

那么我买两条。

买卖东西的英语对话3

A:Do you have wool socks?

你们有羊毛短袜吗?

B:Yes. We have socks made of various materials. These socks are of imported wool.

是的。我们有各种质地的袜子。这些袜子是进口羊毛制成的。

A:Can you guarantee the quality?

你们能保证质量吗?

B:Yes, absolutely.

绝对保证。

A:Where are the panty-hose?

连裤袜在哪儿?

B:Here. We have black, white and transparent panty-hose here.

这儿。我们有黑色、白色和透明的连裤袜。

买卖东西的英语对话4

A:Good morning, Miss.

早上好,小姐。

B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?

早上好。请问服装部在哪儿?

A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.

在3楼电梯的左侧。

B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.

我想给我祖父挑件羊毛背心。

A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.

我保证你能挑到令你满意的。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

B:It’s my honor.

愿意为你效劳。

买卖东西的英语对话阅读的评论条评论