有关国庆节英文诗歌精选
国庆之夜,天安门广场燃放礼花,五彩缤纷,光彩夺目。小编精心收集了有关国庆节英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
有关国庆节英文诗歌篇1
National Song Of the motherland《国庆颂》
You have gone through an extraordinary XX years,
你走过了不平凡的XX年,
As long a baby has become the prime of life,
像一个婴儿长成了壮年,
Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and
今日您正充满活力,散发着蓬勃的朝气,
You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter.
您有过磨难,也有过欢笑.
After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better.
历经了崎岖坎坷,明天将更加美好.
In the past XX years,
XX年来,
You earthshaking changes have taken place,
你发生了翻天覆地的变化,
Your growing prosperity of the people.
您的国力日益强大.
Your strength is growing stronger and stronger.
你凝聚了天下炎黄子孙的心啊!
You won the respect of the world's attention.
您赢得了世界尊重的目光.
Now you are our emotions and work hard,
现在您正意气奋发,
Entering the new century,
走进了新的世纪,
Today, in celebrating this festival,
在天,在这节日里
From the heart, I say to you,
我从心底里向您说一声,
Hello,mother !
祖国,您好!
有关国庆节英文诗歌篇2
我和祖国一起走过
Climb over five thousand years,
爬过五千年的沟沟坎坎,
Side banner will give you the bright,
将一面鲜艳的旗帜交给你,
My dear motherland.
我亲爱的祖国。
Hence,
从此,
I am not going to crawl,
我不再爬行
Hence,
从此,
I will not be subjected to slavery,
我不再遭受奴役,
Hence,
从此,
my monument in the new China,
我的腰杆在新中国的丰碑下,
Straight into a stand of trees.
挺立成一棵笔直的树木。
Trees,
树木,
I am just an ordinary tree.
我只是一棵平常的树木。
Spray can not be turned into the new China will be singing the songs around the clock;
不能变成浪花将新中国的赞歌日夜高唱;
Clouds can not become a new China dress China and the United States movement.
也不能变成云朵装扮新中国的华美乐章。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的树木,
Incoming sand standing place
站在风沙来袭的地方,
With my brothers and sisters together
与我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my motherland green barriers erected.
为我的祖国筑起一道绿色的屏障。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的树木,
Standing on the shore of the choppy,
站在波涛汹涌的岸边,
With my brothers and sisters together
与我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my country to increase the strength of Haiphong.
为我的祖国增加海防的力量。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的树木,
Standing on ice and snow of the north sky,
站在冰雪满天的北国,
With my brothers and sisters together
与我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my sculpture image of the motherland.
为我的祖国雕塑英姿飒爽的形象。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的树木,
Hot side of the south,
站在酷热难耐的南方,
With my brothers and sisters together
与我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my country to open up a cool road.
为我的祖国开辟一条阴凉的大道。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的树木,
Even if I fall,
即使我倒下,
Also let the speeding train,
也要让飞驰的列车,
With young Chinese,
带着年轻的中国,
To break through the fog of financial crisis,
冲破金融危机的迷雾,
Direct access to the full glory of a new era.
直达光辉灿烂的新纪元。
有关国庆节英文诗歌篇3
Alas, what a nation
Once stricken by impoverishment
Overcome by failings
Ridden by sufferings
And trampled by turbulence
Ah, what a country
Today filled by riches
Marked with successes
Possessed by happiness
And promised with prosperity
Such nation is the Chinese all the greater
Of which I, albeit abroad, am a lucky and proud member
啊,这是一个怎样的民族!
曾经是何等的积贫,
又是多么的积弱,
曾饱尝何等的苦难啊,
更受罪于多少动荡和不安!
啊,这又是个怎样的国家!
如今她拥有无尽的财富,
更自豪于她连绵的成功,
有关国庆节英文诗歌精选的评论条评论