关于医院英文情景对话

发布时间:2017-03-31 13:27

对话教学生活化是指在对话教学中,从学生的生活经验和已有的知识基础出发,联系生活背景,将对话教学活动变成学生认识生活的一种体验,以此激发学生积极参与对话教学的兴趣。小编整理了关于医院英文情景对话,欢迎阅读!

关于医院英文情景对话一

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

请问哪里不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

这种情况持续多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我认为您最好挂内科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(两分钟后)给你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

谢谢。挂号费是两元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。请问我该怎么去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

B:Thanks a lot

多谢了。

A:You're welcome

不客气。

关于医院英文情景对话二

A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

你好,小姐。请坐。

B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

你好,我感觉糟糕透了。

A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

哦,你怎么了?

B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。

A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?

B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。

A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

please say ah

你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说“啊”。

B:Ah. Is it serious?

啊。严重吗?

A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。

B:But what should I do to get well?

但是我要怎样做才能康复?

A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。

B:When do I take the medicine?

我什么时候吃这些药呢?

A:Take them after meals twice a day.

这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。

B:What else should I do?

我还需要做些别的什么吗?

A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。

B:OK, I will.

好的.我会的。

A:I hope you will get welL soon.

我希望你快点好起来。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

关于医院英文情景对话三

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

关于医院英文情景对话的评论条评论