关于旅游观光的英语对话

发布时间:2017-04-06 09:08

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。小编整理了关于旅游观光的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于旅游观光的英语对话一

S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?

空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下你的登机证吗?

E:Here you go.

艾凡:在这儿。

S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.

空姐:34A和34B两个座位,我知道了。请走过对面,然后再往后走。

E:Right, thanks.

艾凡:好的,谢谢。

Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft.

艾凡和凯西走到飞机的另一边。

They meet another stewardess.

他们遇见了另一名女空服员。

S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?

空姐:哈啰,麻烦让我看一下你的登机证好吗?

E:Here you are.

艾凡:喏,在这儿。

S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.

空姐:34A和34B就在这儿后面。请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。

If I can be of assistance, just let me know.

如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。

E:Thanks.Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?

艾凡:谢谢。呃,我的照相机放在上面行李柜里没问题吧?

I don't want it to get broken.

我不希望它被摔坏了。

S:It should be fine there.

空姐:放那儿应该没问题的。

If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.

但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那儿好了。

E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.

艾凡:我想我会放在座位底下,谢了。

S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.

空姐:别客气。请就座,系好安全带。

关于旅游观光的英语对话二

E:Our flight doesn't leave for another hour.

艾凡:我们的班机还要一小时才起飞。

Why don't we take a look around these duty-free shops?

咱们何不到免税商店逛逛呢?

K:Sure. There's the alcohol and tobacco store.

凯西:好啊。那里有一家烟酒商店。

E:You know I don't smoke, and I don't want to lug any bottles around with us.

艾凡:你知道我不抽烟,而且我也不想我们身边一直拖着瓶瓶罐罐的东西。

K:How about as gifts for our relatives in Europe?

凯西:那么把它们当礼物送给欧洲的亲戚怎么样?

E:I don't know what they like.

艾凡:我不知道他们喜欢什么。

K:Well, then let's take a look around this store.

凯西:那么我们在这家店里四处看看吧。

E:I should have guessed. Perfume and women's accessories.

艾凡:我应该早就猜到的。香水和女人的配件。

K:So? Ooh! Look! Christian Dior scarves. Armani and Chanel perfume. Arden and Laudercosmetics!

凯西:所以呢?哦!你看!克莉丝汀·迪奥的领巾、亚曼尼和香奈儿的香水、雅顿和兰黛的化妆品!

E:Sounds like you died and went to heaven.

艾凡:听起来你快乐得好象到了天堂似的。

K:What's wrong with a girl feeling good?

凯西:女孩子觉得很好有什么不对吗?

E:Nothing, I guess. But I wouldn't blow all my money here. We still have nine weeks in Europeto go!

艾凡:我想没有。但是我不会在这里花光我所有的钱。我们在欧洲还有九个礼拜的日子要过呢!

关于旅游观光的英语对话三

K:Excuse me, sir.

凯西:先生,抱歉,打扰一下。

M:Yes, how can I help you?

柜台:嗯,有什么需要我效劳的?

K:Is this where I pay the airport tax?

凯西:我是不是在这里缴机场税?

M:Yes, miss. Just as the sign says. How many?

柜台:没错,小姐。就像这个牌子写的。几份?

K:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?

凯西:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?

M:How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself?

柜台:你要缴多少人的机场税?只有你自己个人吗?

K:No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us.

凯西:不是,我和我男朋友。我们两个。

M: They are US$12 each, so you owe me $24.

柜台:一张十二元美金,所以你要付我二十四元美金。

K:Oh, OK. Uh, here's $30.

凯西:哦,好。呃,这是三十元。

M:Here are your two receipts and your change, $6.

柜台:这是你的两张收据,还有找你的零钱六元。

K:Gee, thanks. Uh, now what?

凯西:啊,谢谢。现在还要做什么呢?

M:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry, she'll ask forthem from you.

柜台:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。

K:Oh, OK. I guess I'm a little confused.

凯西:哦,好。我想我有点搞乱了。

M:We all are the first time we travel overseas. You guys have a nice trip.

柜台:第一次出国谁都会这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。

K:Thanks, thanks a lot. Bye!

凯西:谢谢,非常谢谢。拜!

M:Bye. Next, please!

柜台:拜。麻烦下一位!

关于旅游观光的英语对话的评论条评论