关于旅游经历的英语对话阅读
对话教学是小学英语课堂教学中比较普通的课型,它几乎涵盖了小学英语所有年级所有单元内容的英语学习。小编精心收集了关于旅游经历的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于旅游经历的英语对话1
Joan: Hello,Ashley! Where did you go for your trip?
你好,艾诗莉!你去哪里旅游了?
Joe: Beijing,for I only had a week.
北京,因为我只有一周的时间。
Joan: Oh! That is a good place! How was your trip like?
噢!那是个好地方啊!旅行感觉如何?
Joe: I had much fun on our trip.
我觉得旅行还是很有意思的!
Joan: Could you tell me what your trip was like?
讲述一下您的旅游好吗?
Joe: Oh,not bad,but very tiring!
哦!挺不错的,就是感到累。
Joan: Where do you think is better for shopping in Beijing?
北京哪里适合购物?
Joe: Wangfujing Street. I think. It has got more exclusive shops.
王府井街。那里有更多的专卖店。
Joan: What's the weather like in Beijing?
北京的天气如何?
Joe: It's kind of cold.
有点凉。
Joan: How were the restaurants there?
那里的餐馆怎么样?
Joe: It seemed they're wonderful,and not expensive.
似乎不错,还不贵。
Joan: Is there any mentions of tours?
旅行中应该注意什么?
Joe: Yes.A traveler should train himself to observe the odd customs there.
旅行者应该学会观察当地的奇特习俗。
Joan: Did you have any complaint about the trip?
你对旅行有不满意的地方吗?
Joe: Yes.Traveling is too expensive.
有的。旅行费用太昂贵。
Joan: Where do you want to go next year?
明年你想去哪?
Joe: I never want to travel any more .
我再也不想旅行了!
关于旅游经历的英语对话2
Michael: Simon have you done much traveling?
迈克尔:西蒙,你经常旅游吗?
Simon: I'd like to think that I have. Yes.
西蒙:我想是的,是。
Michael: OK, so where have you been?
迈克尔:好,那你都去过哪里?
Simon: Well, I've been to a lot of places. I'd probably say about twenty different countries. I'vetaught English in Japan, Korea, and in Thailand and traveled throughout Southeast Asia. I havefamily in Europe so I've done the, you know, the high school backpacking trip around Europeand since I'm North American I've visited pretty much all of North America, you know, US,Mexico, Canada, and I went on a delightful trip to Cuba.
西蒙:嗯,我去过很多地方。我大概能说出20个不同的国家。我在日本、韩国和泰国教过英语,去东南亚旅游过。我有家人在欧洲,所以你知道,我高中时在欧洲远足过,因为我来自北美,所以我游览过北美的大部分地区,你知道,美国、墨西哥、加拿大,我还在古巴度过了愉快的旅行。
Michael: Cuba! Excellent!
迈克尔:古巴!真棒!
Simon: How bout you? Are you well traveled?
西蒙:你呢?你去过很多地方吗?
Michael: Um, not as well as you. I think my tally is now is 14 countries. I've been to Scotland,Ireland, England. I've been to Trinidad and Tobago.
迈克尔:嗯,并不像你那么多。我想,目前我大概去过14个国家。我去过苏格兰、爱尔兰和英格兰。我还去过特立尼达和多巴哥。
Simon: Wow that sounds! That would be an interesting place.
西蒙:哇,很好!那一定是个有趣的地方。
Michael: Yeah, it was. I've been to quite a few places in Asia now. Singapore and Hong Kong.I've been to Australia. I've been to about 20 prefectures in Japan.
迈克尔:对,没错。我去过亚洲的许多地方。新加坡和香港。我也去过澳大利亚。目前为止我大概游览过日本的20个县。
Simon: Oh, wow. That's quite a few. Travel in Japan is quite difficult actually. For those of usthat don't make a lot of money anyway.
西蒙:哦,哇!那真的很多。实际上在日本旅游很难。当然是对我们这种钱不多的人来说。
Michael: Yeah, it is kind of expensive, but actually, the prefectures are so small, that you cango to quite a few on a local train from Tokyo.
迈克尔:对,有点贵,不过实际上,那些县很小,你从东京坐火车就可以去很多地方。
Simon: That's true. That's true. Ah, is there any prefecture that stands out in your mind asbeing special or interesting or different?
西蒙:的确是这样。没错。啊,你有想到哪个县很特别、很有趣或是很不同吗?
Michael: Mm, that's a good question. Prefecture! I don't know about Hiroshima prefecture butthe city stands out in my mind. The people are really, really lovely. And as far as the scenery,Mie prefecture is gorgeous and for that real Japan experience for that people from abroad, theirimage of Japan, Hakone in Kanagawa. I stayed in a Japanese inn there and it was just perfect.
迈克尔:嗯,这是个好问题。日本的县!我并不了解广岛县,不过我想到了广岛市。那里的民众非常非常可爱。说到风景,三重县非常漂亮,对那些想体验真正的日本风景的外国人来说,神奈川县箱根很不错。我在那里时住在了一家日式客栈,非常完美。
Simon: Wow, that sounds great. Yeah, for me, the real good stuff in Japan was Tohokubecause it's one of the few places in Japan where you don't see power lines everywhere but youstill have a lot of Japanese traditional architecture and style.
西蒙:哇,那听起来真不错。嗯,对我来说,日本真正好的地方是东北地区,因为那里是日本少数几个没有电线却有许多日本传统建筑和风格的地方之一。
Michael: Yeah, I had one of those experiences in Tohoku, I think it was in Akita, driving and wepassed, we were on a bridge and we passed by a valley with a very traditional Japanesehouses and a little tiny river and it was exactly like you imagined Japan.
迈克尔:对,我有过在日本东北地区的经历,我想是在秋田,我们是开车去的,然后路过……当时我们在桥上,经过了一个山谷,那里有非常传统的日式房屋还有小河流,那完全是你所想象的日本的模样。
Simon: Oh, that's great!
西蒙:哇,那真棒!
关于旅游经历的英语对话3
Finally,Lucy returned from her travel of Japan.She is talking with Mike about her interesting stay in Japan especially her trip in the Cherry Blossom park.
露西终于从日本旅游回来了,她向迈克讲述了自己在日本的有趣经历,尤其是在樱花公园的行程。
Lucy:My travel in Japan is fantastic. I love the feeling in such a clean and beautiful place like Japan.
露西:在日本的旅行大棒了,我很喜欢侍在像日本这种干净又美丽的地方。
Mike:I am glad to hear you love your stay in Japan. What is your favorite thing in Japan?
迈克:很高兴听你说喜欢日本。你在日本约时候最喜欢哪些东西?
Lucy:I love wandering in the Cherry Blossom Park. It feels awesome like wandering in your dream.
露西:我喜欢在樱花公园里徜徉的那种感觉,就像是在梦里一样。
Mike:Actually cherry blossom represents a lot in the Japanese culture. That is why Japan is considered as the country of Cherry Blossoms.
迈克:事买上,樱花在日本代表着很多东西。这也是日本被称为樱花之国的原因。
Lucy:I have been informed that cherry blossom is regarded as auspicious flowers.
露西:还有人告诉我说,樱花在日本被看作是福祉的花朵。
关于旅游经历的英语对话阅读的评论条评论