大学生两人英语对话精选

发布时间:2017-05-09 14:32

英语作为一门国际通用语,在21世纪已经向着多元化、多功能化的方向发展。小编整理了大学生两人英语对话,欢迎阅读!

大学生两人英语对话篇一

Tom: Bob, you are going too far this time.

鲍勃,你这次太过分了。

Bob: He deserved it.

他应得的。

Tom: After all, we three are good friends,like brothers.

毕竟我们三个是像兄弟一样的好朋友。

Bob: I know,but he broke the rule first.

我知道,但是他违反规则在先。

Tom: Although that, you can’t beat him up.

尽管这样,你也不可以打人啊。

Bob: Stop,Tom, quit telling me what to do!

闭嘴,汤姆,用不着你告诉我该怎么做。

Tom: OK, you are the boss. I will go.

好,你是老大,我走。

Bob: Go,go,go, I haven’t such a brother.

走,走,走,我没有这样的兄弟。

Tom: You will regret one day.

总有一天你会后悔的。

Bob: I hope that day will not come.

我希望那天不会到来。

大学生两人英语对话篇二

Bob: Ann, can't we talk it over?

安,我们就不能好好谈谈吗?

Ann: We have nothing to say.

我们没什么好说的。

Bob: Let’s forgive and forget, OK?

过去的事就让它过去吧。好吗?

Ann: That's easy for you to say!

你说得倒轻松!

Bob: Then, what do you want?

那你想怎样?

Ann: I want nothing but you, out of my eyes.

我不想怎样,只想你远离我的视线。

Bob: You are still so irascible.

你还是那么暴躁。

Ann: Yes, this is me, you really know.

是的,这就是我,你还真了解。

Bob: OK, don't get into a tantrum, I will go right now.

好,别发脾气,我马上走。

Ann: Excuse me for not accompanying you farther.

恕不远送。

大学生两人英语对话篇三

Mike: What’s wrong with this whole world? If I worked for the government, I would do something to better our people. It seems that the more money we have the less kind we are.

这个世界是怎么了? 如果我是在政府里面上班,我一定作些事情来改变现在的人. 现在的人好像越是有钱,就越没素质.

Anna: What’s for the I-hate-the-world speech?

怎么突然发表这个 “我讨厌这个世界”的演讲啊?

Mike: There is a very nice lady somewhere in Jiangsu. She picked a wallet on the street. After returning it to the owner, the guy claimed that his money had been missing.

江苏某个地方有个很好的阿姨.她捡到一个钱包.在还给失主以后,那个男人说钱丢了.

Anna: The lady was blackmailed. That man was sick.

那个阿姨被敲诈了吧.那人真是恶心.

Mike: More than that. She was sued for taking the man’s money.

不止,阿姨被控告了说她拿了那个男人的钱.

Anna: I am speechless. If I were in that situation, that man would be so dead and I would go to court. I would get a slander lawyer. He has to pay for that.

真是无语了.如果我遇到那样的情况,那男人死定了.我肯定会上法庭,找个专门接诽谤案子的律师.他一定要付出代价.

Mike: It’s happening in China. Betty was ripped off by some guy who pretended to have discovered a gold ring, which turned out to be a fake one. She paid 2,000 RMB.

现在中国到处都是这种事情.贝蒂被人宰了.有个男人假装发现一个金戒指,结果发现不是真的. 她付了2000块.

Anna: Oh, Crap! Betty? I didn’t know about that. What’s going on here? The world is going nuts.

不是吧!贝蒂?我怎么没有听说啊. 到底怎么回事啊?这个世界真是疯了.

Mike: We can’t blame some people for that. The whole society should be accountable.

我们不能把这个归咎于某个人. 整个社会都有责任.

Anna: It’s the so called trust crisis.

这个就是所说的信任危机吧!

大学生两人英语对话精选的评论条评论