有关于英语对话带翻译精选

发布时间:2017-05-06 09:16

随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。鉴于此,我国对英语口语能力的要求更为明确。小编整理了有关于英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

有关于英语对话带翻译篇一

Girl: Dear aunty, could you give me a share of tomato catsup?

阿姨,能给我一份番茄酱吗?

Chuck: OK, good boy. Here you are.

好的,好孩子,给你。

Girl: But I'm a girl.

可是我是女孩啊。

Chuck: While am I a female? Why did you call me aunty?

那我是女的吗?你为什么叫我阿姨啊?

Girl: Sorry, uncle picky, I didn't see very clearly.

对不起,你这个叔叔也太爱挑剔了,我刚才没看清楚。

有关于英语对话带翻译篇二

Lucy: Hi Janny, why are you so depressed?

Janny,你干嘛这么垂头丧气的?

Janny: My husband bursted into a fury this morning.

早上我丈夫怒了。

Lucy: What's wrong with him? He was such a nice man!

他是怎么了?他一直都很友善啊。

Janny: This morning, I asked him to see a woman making breakfast with only a bra in the opposite building.

早上我叫他一起看,对面楼一个女人做早饭的时候,只穿了文胸。

Lucy: While there is no excuse to be angry at all.

这根本不值得生气啊。

Janny: The problem is I was all naked at that time.

问题是,当时我是全裸的!

有关于英语对话带翻译篇三

Joe: I'm getting into trouble these days.

我最近遇上了麻烦。

Ben: What'r your trouble?

怎么了?

Joe: I have fallen in love with a girl not long ago,but she has had a boyfriend yet.

我不久前喜欢上一个女孩,可她已经有男朋友了。

Ben: So what?

然后呢?

Joe: I don't know what to do.I don't want to lose her!

我不知道该怎么办。我不想失去她!

Ben: But,you know,you are not her Mr.Right.You and her boyfriend can't both have her.

可你知道的,你不是她的真命天子。你和她男友不能同时拥有他。

Joe: I see what you mean.Thank you.

我明白你的意思了。谢谢。

有关于英语对话带翻译篇四

Salesgirl: May I help you ?

我能帮你吗?

Customer: Yes,please.I wanna buy a coat for myself.

是的。我想给自己买件外套。

Salesgirl: The coats are over there.This way,please.

外套在那儿呢。这边请。

Customer: The black coat looks good.Can I try it on?

那件黑色外套看起来不错。我能试穿一下吗?

Salesgirl: OK.

好的。

Customer: Oh,it is too small for me!Do you have a larger one?

噢,这对我来说太小了。你们还有更大的吗?

Salesgirl: I'm sorry we don't have any.It is the largest size of this kind of coats for women.

很抱歉,没有。这是这种女式外套中的最大型号了。

Customer: Ah,too bad!I think I must lose some weight so that I can put on the coat.

噢,真糟糕!我想为了穿上这件外套,我必须减肥了。

有关于英语对话带翻译篇五

Lingling: What's wrong with your head,Daming?

你的头怎么了,大明?

Daming: I went out with Sam on his bike yesterday.

我昨天和萨姆坐他的自行车出去了。

Lingling: And then?

然后呢?

Daming: And then we got hungry and thirsty.

然后我们又饿又渴。

Lingling: And then?

然后呢?

Daming: We bought a watermelon and Sam carried it on his bike.

我们买了个西瓜,萨姆把它抬到了车上。

Lingling: Then?

然后呢?

Daming: Sam fell off his bike with the watermelon and it bumped my head.

萨姆连人带瓜从车上掉下来,西瓜砸中了我的脑袋。

Lingling: Oh,dear! How poor you are!

噢,天哪!你们也太惨了!

有关于英语对话带翻译精选的评论条评论