简单的日常英语会话
人与人之间的代沟问题,能通过交流来消除。下面是小编给大家整理的简单的日常英语会话,供大家参阅!
简单的日常英语会话:学生和教授的谈话
学生: Hello!
你好!
教授: Hello!
你好!
学生: Professor, can I talk to you for a minute?
教授,我能和您说几句好吗?
教授: Sure!
当然。
学生: It’s about my paper. These days I am confusing about my project thesis.
是关于我的论文,这些天对于我的毕业论文,我很是困惑。
教授: What are you confusing?
你困惑什么呢?
学生: About the evidence. You know, when I was finding the materials in the library, I always confused how to use them in thesis.
是证据,你知道的,当我在图书馆找资料的时候,总是困惑怎么把这些证据用在论文里。
教授: First, I think you should make sure whether the materials found are useful or not.
首先,我想你应该要确认这些材料是不是有用。
学生: I’m not sure.
我不确定。
教授: Bring you paper to my office, and I can give you some examples.
把你的论文带到我办公室,我可以给你一些例子。
简单的日常英语会话:离家
Mom: Sweetie, you are sure you want to do this?
亲爱的,你确定你要这么做吗?
Son: I’m afraid so. There is no way for me to fit in here.
恐怕是的。我在这根本呆不下去。
Mom: How come? You will have your father’s company sooner or later.
怎么会?你迟早都会继承你爸爸的公司啊。
Son: But the problem is I don’t want to. Dad must hate me now. He thinks I am good for nothing. He just doesn’t see me. I have to find my place out there. One day, he will know he’s wrong about me.
但问题是我不想这样。老爸肯定很恨我。他觉得我一无是处。他根本看不懂我。我一定要创出一片天地。总有一天,他会知道他看错我了。
Mom: No, son. He loves you. He just doesn’t wear his heart on his sleeve.
儿子,他爱你。只是他不是一个感情外露的人。
Son: Mom, I know you are worried about me. But I got to go.
妈,我知道你担心我。但是我必须要走。
Mom: Where are you going?
你去哪里呢?
Son: I don’t know where or how far it is. Maybe Canada. But I promise I will come and visit.
我不知道去哪里,也不知道会走多远。可能加拿大吧。但是我一定会回来看你的。
Mom: You are my son for ever. Come home whenever you want to.
妈妈永远在这里。任何时候都欢迎回家。
Son: Thanks, Mom.
谢谢,妈。
简单的日常英语会话:铁臂阿童木
A: Did you watch Astro Boy when you were a little boy?
你小时候看阿童木吗?
B: No, you know, I’m a post-90s.
不看,你知道,我是90后。
A: Um…
呃……
B: But I’ve seen him in the metro not long ago.
但我不久之前在地铁上看到他。
A: Really?
真的?
B: Yes, you know, the movie Astro Boy is running, and someone impersonated Astro Boy and got on the train.
真的,你知道,电影版《阿童木》正在上映,有人就装扮成阿童木的样子来坐地铁。
A: Did he frighten passengers?
地铁里的乘客被他吓到了吗?
B: No,we were just surprised and stared at him.
没有,我们只是觉得惊奇,然后盯着他看。
A: Did he say hi to passengers?
他有跟大家打招呼吗?
B: No, he’s just shaked his hand to us.
没有,他只是向我们挥手。
简单的日常英语会话:冬天早起的折磨
Ann: I was almost late for the first class.
我早上第一节课差点迟到了。
Lily: Oh. When did you get up?
哦,你什么时候起来的?
Ann: I woke up at 7: 20, and got up immediately. But I had no food in my dorm, so I had to go to canteen.
我七点二十醒来就马上起来了。但是我在宿舍没有东西可吃,所以我只能去餐厅了。
Lily: So you were late?
所以你迟到了?
Ann: Almost. Most of classmates and teacher looked at me.
差不多,很多同学还有老师都看着我。
Lily: What a shame. Why did you get up so late? I remember you were always very early.
真丢脸,你为什么这么晚才起来呢?我记得你总是很早的啊。
Ann: The weather is the main reason.
天气是主要的原因。
Lily: Yeah. These days are really cold.
是啊,这些天很冷啊。
Ann: Yeah, it’s cold enough that I can’t wake up earlier.
是啊,冷得我都早起不来了。
Lily: The winter is coming.
冬天到了呢。
简单的日常英语会话:浪漫骑士之死
杨: Have you ever heard Galois?
你听说过伽罗华吗?
丽: No, who is he?
没有,他是谁?
杨: He was a French mathematician. People think his death has put off the development of math for decades.
他是一位法国数学家。人们认为他的死使数学的发展延迟了几十年。
丽: Really? Then when he died?
真的吗?那么他是什么时候死的?
杨: He died in 1832, only aged 22.
他死于1832年,年仅22岁。
丽: Why he died so young? Was that any disease?
为什么他死得如此年轻?是有什么病吗?
杨: No, he died in a duel of love. His competitor was a famous gunner.
不,他死于一场爱情决斗。他的对手是一个著名的枪手。
丽: So, you see, people shall do things they are skilled in.
所以,你看,人们应该做自己擅长的事。
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
简单的日常英语会话的评论条评论