简单两人英语对话短文精选

发布时间:2017-03-30 09:37

情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。小编精心收集了简单两人英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!

简单两人英语对话短文篇1

JunK Food 垃圾食品

Amanda: my friend Emily recently lost 18 pounds.

我朋友艾米丽最近瘦了20磅.

Carl: oh, really?

哦,是吗?

A: the point is that she has been persuading me to lose weight too.

问题是她一直劝我也减肥.

C: well, it's a good thing for you.

这是好事啊.

A: good? Yes, it's good for her but not for me. You see, she tells me that I'll feel better about myself if I slim down. She keeps giving me newspaper clipping about the latest miracle diet and insists that I join a health club, as she has.

好事?是啊,对她而言是好事,对我就不是了.你知道吗,她说我如果再瘦一点自我感觉会更好.她还一直给我看报纸上最新的减肥计划,坚持让我像她一样加入健康俱乐部.

C:so you don't think you are fat and need to lose weight?

那就是说你不觉的自己胖,也没必要减肥是吧?

A: I just can't bear it that Emily made me feel like a baby who always pigs out on junk food.

我只是不能忍受她让我感觉自己像一个乱吃零食的小孩子.

C: junk food is not good for your health. Too much of it will make you fat.

可是垃圾食品对你并无益处啊.吃太多会让你变胖的.

A:but junk food is so easy. It requires no silverware or plates, no rigid mealtimes, no pleases and thank yous.

可是对我而言,它真是完美至极,不需要漂亮精致的餐具,方便快捷,既省人工,还省得说谢谢.

C: ok, but junk food has many disadvantages. As junk food contains high amout of iol and fat, you'll feel sleepy, not be able to concentrate when you have a lot of it.

没错,可是垃圾食品也有很多坏处.垃圾食品脂肪含量高,你吃太多机会觉得昏昏欲睡,不能集中注意力.

A: yes, but life without chips, ice cream and coca cola is boring.

可能吧,但是对我而言,生活中没有了薯条,冰激凌和可口可乐,真是乏味至极.

C: let me see. You could exercise more to keep fit.

你或许可以多做一些运动来健身.

A: well, that sounds better than giving it up.

嗯,这总比一点都不吃好.

简单两人英语对话短文篇2

A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?

现在健身这么火,为什么还是有那么多人超重呢?

C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.

嗯,还是有一些因素会影响人们的体型和体重的.

A: what are they?

都有哪些因素呢?

C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.

有研究表明低收入人群超重的比例比高收入人群高.

A: why?

为什么呢?

C: the survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.

说低收入人群每天吃太多的垃圾食品.

A: that makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.

可以理解,他们每天工作忙,没时间做饭,垃圾食品又比较便宜.

C: and junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.

垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不过还有另外一个原因.

A: what's that?

什么?

C: nobody exercises anymore-not even kids! The average american home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!

现在很少有人锻炼身体,甚至小孩都不锻炼.家里电视一天至少开6个小时.

A: wow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.

天啊.怪不得人们变得这么胖.卡尔,你是不是也该锻炼锻炼身体了?

C: yeah, I guess so.

可能吧.

A: you should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.

你可要注意饮食了,多做锻炼啊.

C: hey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.

我节食一段时间,瘦了10磅呢.

A: so what happened?

后来呢?

C: well, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.

我放弃了,结果体重反弹,又胖了5磅.

A: you should have kept trying.

贵在坚持啊.

简单两人英语对话短文篇3

Fast Food 西式快餐

C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?

嗨,汤姆,午饭吃的好吗?

T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.

哎,别提了,很糟糕!

C: what' the matter?

怎么了?

T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.

快餐店还是那么挤,我点了个炸鸡三明治,等了20分钟,最后里头的炸鸡还是生的.

C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.

哦,你也没法责怪服务员.

T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.

我知道,这里快餐太受欢迎了.

C: that's true.

是啊.

T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?

凯瑟琳,你的午饭怎么样?

C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.

挺好的,我自己从家里带了饭.

T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.

真的吗?我以为我们这里和美国一样有很多快餐店,你会觉得像在家一样舒服呢.

C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.

我个人不喜欢去快餐店,我觉得那些食物都不健康.

T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.

你说的没错.通常人们上快餐店都是图个方便.那些东西可能味道不错,但是卡路里,盐和脂肪的含量太高.

C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?

我在想你是不是觉得快餐就是我们美国人的生活方式?

T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.

当然啦,几乎所有的大的快餐店,像麦当劳和肯德基都是美国的.

C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.

实际上三分之二的美国人都不会去那些地方.

T: seriously?

真的吗?

C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.

嗯,你也许会觉得难以置信,但事实确实如此.

简单两人英语对话短文精选的评论条评论