在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话
下面是小编整理的在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
如何在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话
1、Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
3、Sign the Bill 签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话的评论条评论