小学英语课堂笑话精选

发布时间:2017-03-24 06:23

笑话故事中的巴渠妇女形象性格鲜明 ,才智德行胜过男子,人民永远需要讽刺和幽默 ,笑话故事在巴渠大地生生不息。下面是小编带来的小学英语课堂笑话,欢迎阅读!

小学英语课堂笑话精选

小学英语课堂笑话精选

(一)

这是我的位子

It was a woman's first time on a plane. She boarded the plane and found herself a window seat.

一位女士头一回坐飞机。她登机后发现自己的座位仅靠窗子。

After she settled in, a man came over and insisted that she was in his seat. She ignored him and told him to go away.

她坐好后,一位男士走过来坚持说她坐了他的位子。这位女士根本不听,只告诉他走开。

"Okay," replied the man. "If that's the way you want it, you fly the plane."

“好吧,”男士回答道。“如果你真想这样,你来开飞机吧。”

(二)

Be Careful for What You Wish for

许愿也要小心

A couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th birthdays, which fell onthe same day.

一对夫妇结婚已经25年了,正在一起庆祝他们的结婚纪念日和60岁生日。

During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a lovingcouple for all 25 years, she would give them one wish each.

正庆祝时,一位仙女从天而降说25年来他们一直相亲相爱,她将实现他们每个人一个愿望。

The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her hand, and Boom! She had thetickets in her hand.

妻子说想环游世界。仙女握住了她的手,只听轰的一声。妻子手中出现了各种入场券和票。

Next, it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly, "Well, I'd like tohave a woman 30 years younger than me."

接着就该丈夫许愿了。他顿了一下,然后不好意思地说:“嗯,我想要一个比我年轻30岁的妻子。”

The fairy picked up her wand, and Boom! He was ninety.

仙女拿起魔杖,只听轰的一声!丈夫变成90岁的老翁了。

小学英语课堂笑话阅读

(一)

用金钱来表达

Boy:Honey,my love of you is beyond expression.

小伙子:亲爱的,我对你的爱,简直无法用语言来表达.

Girl:Then you can use money to express it.

姑娘:那你就用金钱来表达吧!

(二)

还没那么急 Not So Urgent

Looking very unhappy, a poor man entered a doctor’s consulting-room. “Doctor,” he said, “you must help me. I swallowed a penny about a month ago.” “Good heavens, man!” said thedoctor. “Why have you waited so long? Why don’t you come to me on the day you swallowedit?” “To tell you the truth, Doctor,” the poor man replied, “I didn’t need the money so badlythen.”

一个看起来很难受的穷人走进大夫的诊室。“大夫!” 他说,“帮帮我!一个月前我吞了一分硬币!” “天哪,” 大夫说,“ 早干嘛去了?你当时怎么不来看?” “实话告诉您吧,大夫,”穷人说,“我当时还不缺钱!”

关于小学英语课堂笑话

(一)

老夫妻吵嘴

A couple of codgers got into a quarrel and came before the local magistrate. The loser,turning to his opponent in a combative frame of mind, cried: "I'll law you to the CircuitCourt."

一对性情乖僻的老夫妻发生了争吵,一直闹到地方法官那里。败诉的一方以一种临战的姿态冲着对方嚷道:

“我要到巡回法庭去告你。”

"I'm willing," said the other.

“愿意奉陪。”另一个说。

"I'll law you to the Supreme Court."

“我要到最高法院去告你。”

"I'll be there."

“我也陪你。”

"And I'll law the hell!"

“我还要到地狱去告你。”

"My attorney will be there," was the calm reply.

“我的代理人会奉陪的。”对方平静的说。

(二)

曾经的千万富翁

CEO: "My wife made a millionaire out of me."

主管:我妻子使我成为百万富翁。

Assistant: "What were you before?"

助手:以前你是什么?

CEO: "a multimillionaire."

主管:千万富翁。

小学英语课堂笑话精选的评论条评论