旅游英语情景对话:预订房间

发布时间:2017-03-20 12:22

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订房间,欢迎大家学习!

预订房间情景对话一:

A:Good morning,madam. This is Room Service.May I help you?

B:Good morning. I'd like to reserve some rooms for a tourist party.

A:早上好,女士。订房服务能为您效劳吗?

B:早上好。我想为一个旅游团订房间。

A:All right. What kind of room would you like?

B:You see,we are tourists whose requests are different,so please tell me more about it,will you?

A:行。您想订哪种呢?

B:你知道,我们是来旅游的,要求各不相同,请多介绍这方面的情况好吗?

A:It's my pleasure. We have single rooms, double rooms,suits and luxury suits,ect.Well , here is an introduction to our hotel.

B:That's great. I'd like to book four single rooms, five double rooms and three suits.

A:我很乐意。我们有单人房,双人房,套房,豪华套房等。瞧,这是我们宾馆的介绍。

B:好极了。我想订4间单人房,5间双人房和3间套房。

A:All right, madam. For which dates do you want to book the rooms?

B:From tomorrow till January 8th. That's five days in all.

A:好的,女士。您想订哪几天的?

B:从明天到1月8日,总共5天。

A:I see. Now please fill out the form.

B:Here you are. Is everything OK?

A:我知道了。请您填好这张表。

B:给你。这样行吗?

A:Just a minute,madam. You should pay a deposit of 500 yuan beforehand.

B:OK. Here you are.

A:请稍等一会儿,女士。您应预付500元的订金。

B:好的。给你。

A:Thank you. Please keep this receipt.

B:Thank you. By the way, is there any preferential rate for the party?

A;谢谢。请保留好这张收据。

B:谢谢。顺便问一下,旅游团是否有优惠呢?

A:Yes,there is a 15 percent discount.

B:That's wonderful. Thank you.

A:有的,有巧%的优惠。

B:真是棒极了。谢谢你。

A:You're welcome. I hope all of you will have a good time here.

A:不用谢,希望你们在这儿玩儿得开心。

预订房间情景对话二:

A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?

A:早上好。客房预订部。我能为您做些什么?

B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.

B:我想预订一个房间,住两天。

A:OK. For what time?

A:好。什么时间?

B:For December 24th to 26th.

B:12月24日到26日。

A:How many guests will there be in your party?

A:您一行有几位客人?

B:Just two. My wife and I.

B:两人。我和我的夫人。

A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?

A:您想订个什么样的房间,双人间还是双床间?

B:A double,please.

B:双人间。

A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?

A:请您别挂电话,好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间。先生,我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?

B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.

B:我们要480元的。

A:Yes,sir. May I have your name,please?

A:好,先生。请问您贵姓?

B:Brown.

B:布朗。

A:Mr.Brown,may I have your phone number, please?

A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?

B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.

B:我的电话号码是38116580

A:What time do you expect to arrive?

A:您预计几点钟到?

B:Oh ,about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose.

B:哦,我估计大概下午6: 30左右。

A:OK,we look forward to serving you.

A:好的,我们期待为你们服务。

B:That's fine.

B:那太好了。

A:Thank you,Good-bye!

A:谢谢,再见!

B:Good-bye.

B:再见!

预订房间情景对话三:

A:HeIIo,Friendship Hotel. May I help you?

A:您好,友谊宾馆。有什么能帮忙的吗?

B:I'm wondering if you have any vacancies tomorrow?

B:我想知道你们明天有空房间吗?

A:What kind of room would you like?

A:您要什么样的房间?

B:A double with a bath.

B:一个带浴盆的双人问。

A:We happen to have some doubles available.

A:我们正好有一些双人间空着。

B:What's the price?

B:价格是多少?

A:Three hundred yuan a night.

A:一晚300元。

B:That will be fine. Please hold it for me. My name is Kate.

B:好的。请为我留着。我的名字是凯特。

A:I'll have the room ready for you. Thank you for calling us.

A:我会为您准备好房间的。感谢您来电话。

预订房间情景对话四:

A:Beijing Hotel. May I help you?

A:北京宾馆。我能为您做些什么?

B:Yes. I'd like to book a double room with bath.

B:是的。我想预订一个带浴室的双人房间。

A:For what time , sir?

A:先生,请问您什么时间入住本店?

B:I plan to arrive on August fifth and leave on August eighth.

B:我计划8月5日来,8月8日离开。

A:From August fifth to eighth. Just a moment. Yes,we have a vacancy for that period. What's your name , please?

A;8月5日到8日。请稍等一下。好的,我们那段时间有房间。请问您的姓名?

B:Li Gang.

B:李刚。

A:That's OK,Mr. Li,a double room with bath from the fifth of August to the eighth.

A:好的,李先生,您是要预订8月5日到8日的一个双人房间?

B:That's right.

B:对。

A:By the way, how do you like to pay for it? This hotel prefers cash.

A:另外,您准备采用什么方式付款呢?本店主张顾客使用现金付款。

B:I see. When can I receive your confirmation?

B:明白了。我什么时候可以得到你们的确认?

A:Not until you have paid 10 percent margin.

A:您只要支付10%的预订金,我们就予以确认。

B:I'll log in to the Internet to know about you. I know your address.

B:我还是上因特网去看吧。我知道你们的网址。

A:Thank you. Bye.

A:谢谢您。再见。

旅游英语情景对话:预订房间的评论条评论