常用购物英文怎么说呢
随着全球经济一体化和科技的迅猛发展,英语作为国际语言在现代社会中发挥着越来越重要的作用。小编整理了常用购物英文,欢迎阅读!
常用购物英文一
假期-参加旅游
The customer is asking about a package tour to Paris.
顾客正在询问到巴黎的套装行程。
C: What sights are included on the tour? Is the entire time spent in Paris?
顾客:行程中包括哪些景点呢?所有时间都待在巴黎吗?
A : All of the major sights are included. You'll visit the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and all of the top museums. You'll also take a day trip out of Paris to Versailles.
旅行社:所有主要景点都包含在内,您将参观罗浮宫、艾菲尔铁塔和所有最棒的博物馆。你也会有一天的行程离开巴黎到凡尔赛宫去。
C: Can you fax a copy of the tour itinerary to me?
顾客:你可不可以传真一份行程给我?
A: Of course. Just give me your fax number.
旅行社:当然可以,告诉我您的传真号码。
C: It's 212-331-7600.
顾客:212-331-7600。
A: Okay. I'll fax the itinerary to you immediately.
旅行社:好的,我会立刻把行程传真给您。
常用购物英文二
加油
A: What'll it be today, sir?
服务人员:先生,您今天要加什么油?
D: Fill it up. Super Unleaded.
司机:高级无铅汽油,加满。
A: Shall we check your oil and tires?
服务人员:需要我们为您检查机油和轮胎吗?
D: I just checked the oil myself, but you can check the tires.
司机:我刚检查过油,但你可以检查轮胎。
( The attendants fill the tank, clean the windscreen, and add some air to the tires. )
(服努久员加涝游箱,清洁挡风玻璃,给轮胎打气。)
A: All right, sir, that'll be $26.50.
服务人员:先生,好了。总共是26.5元。
D: I'll charge it. Here's my card.
司机:我要刷卡,这是我的信用卡。
常用购物英文三
买手表
S:Good morning. Welcome to Time After Time Watches.
店员:早安,欢迎光临Time After Time钟表店。
C: I'd like to buy a watch.
顾客:我想买只手表。
S: Well, you've come to the right place. What kind of watch are you looking for?
店员:呃,您来对地方了。您在找什么类型的手表呢?
C: Well, I'm not sure. Let me see. How much is this one?
顾客:嗯,我不确定。让我看看,这一个多少钱?
S: Hmm... This Rolex? $1,000.
店员:嗯……这个劳力士吗?1,000元。
C: Oh. I don't think I can afford that. How about this one?
顾客:哦,我认为我买不起那只表,这一只怎么卖?
S: This one is $500.
店员:这只500元。
C: Wow. That's too much for me. Don't you have anything cheaper? (to be continued)
顾客:哇,太贵了。你们没有较便宜的表吗?
常用购物英文四
兑换钱
C1: Good afternoon, ma'am. What can I do for you?
甲行员:午安,小姐。我能为你效劳吗?
C : Can I change foreign currency here?
顾客:我可以在这里兑换外币吗?
C1: Yes, go to the window over there which says foreign exchange.
甲行员:可以,你到那边标示兑换外币的窗口去换。
C:Okay, thanks.(The customer goes to the foreign exchange window. ) Excuse me, I'd like tochange Japanese yen into US dollars.
顾客:好的。谢谢。(顾喀建/包兑换峁而的窗口。)对不起,我想把日元换成美元。
C2: No problem How much would you like to change?
乙行员:没问题。你要兑换多少钱?
C: What's the exchange rate?
顾客:汇率多少?
C2: The current exchange rate is ¥110 to the dollar. (to be continued)
乙行员:目前的汇率是110日元换1美元。(待续)
常用购物英文五
在药房
P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
药剂师:先生,午安。我能为您服务吗?
C: I'd like to get this prescription filled.
病患:我要配这张处方。
P: No problem Please wait a minute. ( She goes to the back for a few minutes. ) Here is yourmedicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.
药剂师:没问题,请等一下。(她到后面几分种。)先生,这是您的药,每餐饭后和睡前各吃两颗。
C: Thanks. Do you sell aspirin here?
病患:谢谢。你们这里卖阿司匹林吗?
P: Yes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.
药剂师:有的,我们不需要医师处方的药就在那边的架上。
C: Oh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?
病患:唔,我看看。你们有多种维生素吗?
P: Yes, right over here.
药剂师:有的,就在这里。
( The customer gets the aspirin and vitamins. )
(病患拿了阿司匹林和维生素。)
P: That'll be $16.00.
药剂师:一共16元。
C: Here's a twenty.
病患:这是20元。
P: Here's your change. Thank you.
药剂师:这是找您的零钱,谢谢。
常用购物英文怎么说呢的评论条评论