关于常用购物英语口语阅读

发布时间:2017-05-15 13:06

作为西方文化载体的英语,在晚清时期被引入中国学校教育,并逐步由语言教学发展到语言和科学专业教学相结合。小编整理了关于常用购物英语口语,欢迎阅读!

关于常用购物英语口语一

在机场(1)

T: Hi, I have a reservation for flight 007 to New York.

旅客:嗨,我预订了到纽约的007次班机。

R: May I see your ticket and photo ID?

接待员:我可以看看您的机票和有照片的身份证明吗?

T: Yes, here's my ticket and my driver's license.

旅客:好的,这是我的机票和驾照。

R: Are these your bags?

接待员:这些是您的旅行袋吗?

T: Yes, they are.

旅客:是的。

R: Have you been asked to carry anything for a stranger?

接待员:有陌生人要求您带任何东西吗?

T: No.

旅客:没有。

R: Have you maintained full control of your possessions while in the airport?

接待员:您在机场时好好看管了您的行李吗?

T: Yes, I have. (to be continued)

旅客:是的。

在机场(2)

The traveler is getting his boarding pass and seat assignment at the airline' s front desk.

旅客在机场的柜台领登机证和订座位。

R: Would you prefer a window or aisle seat?

接待员:您比较喜欢靠窗还是靠走道的位置?

T: A window seat, please.

旅客:请划一个靠窗的位置。

R: Okay, sir. Here is your boarding pass. The flight leaves from Gate 15. Boarding starts at 9:45. (The traveler goes to the gate.)

接待员:好的,先生。这儿是您的登机证。这班飞机在15号登机门起飞,9:45开始登机。(旅客走向登机门。)

T: Hi, I'd like to check in.

旅客:嗨,我要办理登机手续。

F: May I see your boarding pass?

空服员:我可以看您的登机证吗?

T: Here it is.

旅客:在这儿。

F: Okay. Please be seated, sir. Boarding will begin in a few minutes.

空服员:好的。先生,您请坐。几分钟之后就开始登机。

关于常用购物英语口语二

在报刊

C: Excuse me, do you have the latest issue of Newsworld?

顾客:对不起,你们有最新发行的Newsworld吗?

S: Yes, this week's issue just came in: Here it is.

店员:有,这个星期才刚到,在这儿。

C: How about rvjusic FVJadness?

顾客:那Music Madness呢?

S: Let me check... yes, we got the October issue a few days ago. It's on that shelf over there.

店员:我看看……我们几天前就拿到十月份的刊物了,就在那边的书架上。

C: Okay, I'll take these two magazines and a copy of Today's Post.

顾客:好,我要这两本杂志和一份《今日邮报》。

关于常用购物英语口语三

冰激凌

P: Hi, welcome to Forty-one Flavors Ice Cream. What can get you?

柜台人员:嗨,欢迎光临四一冰淇凌店。您需要什么口味的冰淇凌?

C1: I'd like a double scoop of strawberry ice cream.

顾客甲:我要一个两球草莓冰淇凌。

P: Anything for you, ma'am?

柜台人员:小姐,你需要什么?

C2: I'd like a banana fudge sundae to go.

顾客乙:我要外带一份香蕉圣代。

P: Can I get you anything else?

柜台人员:您们还需要什么吗?

C1: Yes. We'd like one half-gallon carton of vanilla and one of chocolate chip to go.

顾客甲:我们还要外带一盒半加仑香草口味和一盒巧克力碎片。

P: Here's your cone and sundae, and here are your two cartons. That'll be $17.50.

柜台人员:这是您们的冰淇凌甜筒和圣代及两盒冰淇凌。总共是17.50元。

C1: Here you are.

顾客甲:钱给你。

P: Thank you for visiting Forty-one Flavors.

柜台人员:谢谢光临四一冰淇凌店。

关于常用购物英语口语四

修改衣物

C: Excuse me, I'd like to have these pants I bought here yesterday altered. Here's my receipt.

顾客:对不起,我想改一下昨天买的裤子。这是我的收据。

S: Certainly, sir. What would you like done to them?

接待员:没问题,先生。您想怎么改?

C: They're a little bit too long, so I'd like about half an inch taken off them.

顾客:它们有点太长了,我想改短大约半英寸。

S: All right, sir. They should be ready for you by tomorrow afternoon.

接待员:好的,先生。明天中午就会好了。

C: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常谢谢你。

S: It's our pleasure.

接待员:那是我们的荣幸。

关于常用购物英语口语阅读的评论条评论