关于点菜的旅游英语口语对话

发布时间:2017-06-12 15:54

旅游英语是一门应用性的交叉学科,旅游英语的翻译工作对我国当前的旅游业发展具有促进作用。小编整理了关于点菜的旅游英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于点菜的旅游英语口语对话一

Jenny:

Good morning. one persons?

早上好,一个人吗?

Ben:

Yes, one, please.

是的,一个人。

Jenny:

I'll seat you. This way, please.

我给您找位子,请走这边。

Ben:

Thank you.

谢谢。

Jenny:

Menu, please.

这是菜单。

Ben:

Thank you.

谢谢。

Jenny:

May I take your order, madam?

夫人,您可以点菜了吗?

Ben:

Yes, I'll take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.

是的,我要柳橙汁、两个煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夹果酱的吐司面包。

Jenny:

Would you like coffee or tea, madam?

夫人,您想喝咖啡还是茶呢?

Ben:

Oh, yes. Tea with lemon, please.

哦,我要带柠檬的茶。

Jenny:

All right, ma'am. Well, orange juice, two medium boiled eggs, one piece of toast with marmalade and lemons tea for the lady and tomato juice.

好的,夫人。哦,夫人要柳橙汁、两个半熟的煮蛋、一片夹果酱的吐司、柠檬茶。

Ben:

Very good, thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

Jenny:

ust a moment, please.

请等一会儿。

Ben:

OK.

好的。

关于点菜的旅游英语口语对话二

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

关于点菜的旅游英语口语对话三

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

关于点菜的旅游英语口语对话的评论条评论