二人简单英语对话短文

发布时间:2017-06-16 10:58

随着时代的发展,英语口语日渐成为一种学习趋势。英语对话是练习英语口语的有效方法之一。小编精心收集了二人简单英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!

二人简单英语对话短文1

绩效考评

Due to Steven's good performance, Mr. Liang decides to give him a bonus. Now they are talking about it.

由于史蒂文有良好的表现,粱先生决定给他发奖金。现在他们两人正讨论此事。

Mr. Liang: Come in and sit down.

梁先生:进来,请坐。

Steven: Thanks, Mr. Liang.

史蒂文:谢谢,梁先生。

Mr. Liang: Among all the assistants, I think you're on top of it. Based on the annual evaluation, the board of directors decided to give you a bonus.

梁先生:在众多助理当中,我认为你的能力是数一数二的。根据今年的绩效考评,董事会决定给你发一笔奖金。

Steven: Really? I am too happy.

史蒂文:真的吗?我太高兴了。

Mr. Liang: I've been reviewing your work over the past few months. Thanks to your excellent work, we benefit much from your project. And you should get the perfect attendance award too.

梁先生:过去几个月以来,我一直在考察你的表现。由于你的出色工作,我们从你负责的项目中受益匪浅,并且你也应该得到全勤奖。

Steven: Thanks for your trust. Owing to my colleagues' help, I've successfully completed my task.

史蒂文:谢谢您的信任。多亏了同事们的帮忙,我才得以完成了自己的任务。

Mr. Liang: You are very modest and diligent. The distribution of bonus derived from the performance evaluation. You deserve it.

梁先生:你很勤奋也很谦逊!奖金是根据绩效考评的成绩而发放的,是你应得的。

Steven: Thank you very much. I will redouble my efforts in the future.

史蒂文:非常感谢您,我以后会加倍努力的。

二人简单英语对话短文2

处理投诉

Steven is the Sales Manager of this company. Today he gets a complaint from a customer. Nowhe is dealing with this matter.

史蒂文是公司的销售经理。今天他从客户那里接到一份投诉。现在他正处理此事。

Customer: I want to see the man responsible for selling typewriters.

客户:我想见负责销售打字机的人。

Steven: My name is Steven. I'm the Sales Manager of this company.

史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,是本公司销售部的经理。

Customer: Well, look here. Ten new typewriters were delivered to my company yesterdayafternoon and only five of them work properly.

客户:那好,你看,昨天下午送到我们公司的10台打字机,只有5台是好的。

Steven: Oh, I'm sorry about that.

史蒂文:哦,真抱歉。

Customer: Never mind being sorry, what are you going to do about it?

客户:别光说抱歉,这件事你们打算怎么处理?

Steven: Don't worry, we'll soon fix them.

史蒂文:别着急,很快就可以把它们修好。

Customer: Good, I hope you'll make sure that it won't happen again.

客户:好吧,我希望你保证以后不再发生类似事件。

Steven: I'll certainly look into that.

史蒂文:我一定会查淸楚这件事。

Customer: Thank you. Goodbye.

客户:谢谢,再见。

二人简单英语对话短文3

会议

A board meeting is scheduled to start this afternoon. Steven is asking Amily to write theagenda on the notice board.

董事会议安排到今天下午举行。史蒂文要求艾米丽把议事日程写在布告栏上。

Steven: Good morning, Amily. We'll have our board meeting this afternoon. Can you write theagenda on the notice board?

史蒂文:上午好,艾米丽,我们今天下午要开董事会。你能把会议的议事日程写在布告栏上吗?

Amily: What will you discuss at the meeting?

艾米丽:这次会议你们要讨论些什么问题?

Steven: We'll talk about the financial report for the first half of the year.

史蒂文:我们将讨论一下上半年的财务报告。

Amily: And anything else?

艾米丽:还有什么别的事要讨论?

Steven: We'll also discuss the personnel plan for the second half of the year.

史蒂文:我们还要讨论下半年的人事计划。

Amily: That's all?

艾米丽:就这些吗?

Steven: Yes. Please write them down on the notice board. I want everybody to see them.

史蒂文:是的。请把这些写在布告栏里。我想让每个人都看到。

Amily: OK.

艾米丽:好的。

二人简单英语对话短文的评论条评论