小学英语故事大全带翻译

发布时间:2017-06-14 19:33

在小学英语教学的过程中故事教学在其中占据着非常重要的地位。儿童天生就有着好奇、乐于模仿的性格,小学英语故事教学正是迎合了孩子们这些特征。小编整理了小学英语故事大全带翻译,欢迎阅读!

小学英语故事大全带翻译:意怠免患

According to legend, there was a kind of birds called "dais" (swallow) on the East China Sea.

传说,东海上有一种叫做“意怠”的鸟。

The Yidais were slow in reaction.

意怠反应比较迟钝。

They could not fly very high and seemed clumsy and incapable.

不能高飞,似乎笨拙无能。

But when they moved about, they always moved in groups, depended on one another for survival, and flew and landed together.

但是,它们行动的时候,总是成群结队,相依为命,一起飞翔,一起降落。

When they advanced, no one dared to advance rashly.

它们前进的时候,没有一只敢擅自冒进。

When they retreated, no one dared to fall behind at will.

后退的时候,没有一只敢随便掉队。

When they fed, no one dared to scramble to be the first.

吃食的时候,也没有一只敢抢先。

All their activities were orderly.

一切活动,都很有秩序。

When they went into action,they always acted uniformly without any disorder.

意怠行动起来总是这样一致而不散乱。

They depended upon the collective efforts to avoid any harm from the outside world.

它们就是靠着集体的力量来避免外界对自己的伤害。

小学英语故事大全带翻译:鱼即鱼求救

Zhuang Zhou's family was poor.

庄周家境贫穷。

Once, he went to the official who supervised rivers to borrow some grain.

一次,他去监河侯那里借粮食。

The official said: "Well, wait until the end of the year when I collect the taxes from the people,

监河侯说:“好吧!等到年底,我收到了老百姓的税金时,

then I will lend you 300 gold pieces. All right?'

就借给你三百金,行吗?”

When Zhuang Zhou heard this, he was so angry that the colow of his face changed.

庄周一听,气得脸色都变了。

But he told the official this story:

但是他却对监河侯讲了这样一件事情:

"When I came here yesterday, on the way I heard a voice calling `Help!'.

“我昨天来时,半路上听到‘救命’的呼喊声。

I turned my head and saw a small crucian carp in the dried-up carriage ditch.

我回过头来,看见干涸的车沟里有条小螂鱼。

I went over and asked: `Little crucian carp, why are you calling for help?'

我走过去,问它:‘小娜鱼,你为什么喊救命?’

The little crucian carp answered: `I am a subject of the Dragon King of the East China Sea.

小鲤鱼回答说:‘我是东海龙王的臣子。

Unfortunately I fell down here. Can you give me a little water to save my life?'

不幸落到这里。您能够给我一些水来救我活命吗?’

I said: `All right, I am just going to the south to sell ideas to the kings of the States of Wu andYue.

我说:‘好吧!我正好要去南方游说吴国和越国的国王。

I will ask them to stir up the water of the Xijiang River to welcome you. Will that do?'

那我就请他们激起西江的大水来迎接您,可以吗?’

When the crucian carp heard this, it got angry and said:`When I lose the water which is alwayswith me, I cannot survive.

卿鱼听了,气得不得了,说:“我失去了常跟我在一起的水,就无法生存下去了。

Now, I want only a little bit of water so that I can survive.

现在,我只要得到一些水,就能够生存下去。

Yet you say such things.

你却说出这样的话。

Then you'd better go to the salt-fish shop to look for me.' "

好吧,你不如趁早到咸鱼店里去找我吧!”,

小学英语故事大全带翻译:潇鼠五会

In the fields, there was a small animal called "wu shu" (the flying squirrel).

田野里有一种小动物,名叫“五鼠”。

It would say to everyone it met:

它逢友便说:

"I have five skills: flying, walking, swimming, climbing trees, and digging holes in the ground."

“我有五种本领:会飞、会走、会游泳、会爬树、还会掘土打洞。”

Thereupon, its pals would laugh at it, saying:

于是,小伙伴们讥笑它说:

"Though you have learned these skills, you have mastered none of them."

“你虽然学了这几种本领,却一种也没有学好。”

"You can fly, but not high; you can swim, but not far; you can climb trees, but not to thetreetop;

“会飞,却飞得不高;会游泳,却游得不远;会爬树,却爬不到树顶;

you can dig holes in the ground, but not deep enough."

会掘土打洞,却打得不深。”

When the flying squirrel heard what its pals said, it ran away manger.

b鼠听了小伙伴们的话后,气呼呼地跑了。

Indeed, the flying squirrel had learned five skills, but when put to use, they were useless.

是啊,A鼠是学了五种本领,但是用起来,却一种也不中用。

How could they be called real skills?

这怎么能说是有真本领呢!

小学英语故事大全带翻译的评论条评论