英语简单会话
英语会话中,我们可以把生活各种各样的事情当做话题。下面是小编给大家整理的英语简单会话,供大家参阅!
英语简单会话:日本鱼市场
Todd: OK. Daisuke!
大辅!
Daisuke: Yes.
是的。
Todd: You work at the fish market?
你在鱼市场工作?
Daisuke: Yep.
是的。
Todd: OK. What's the fish market like?
鱼市场是什么样的?
Daisuke: It's, I'm working for Tsugigi Fish Market, which is quite big and it's of course the two place, which is inside and outside. I work for outside.
我在Tsugigi鱼市场工作,这个市场很大,当然还分了两个区,内市和外市。我在外市工作。
Todd: Outside?
外市?
Daisuke: Yeah. Inside is for, um, for professional people, like restaurant people, chefs cause the inside to buy better fish and outside fish market is for normal people like us, like everybody can go and buy fish.
是的。内市是面向专业人士的市场,例如餐饮从业者,大厨,内市为他们提供更好的鱼,外市面向向我们一样的普通人的市场,任何人都可以进去买鱼。
Todd: OK, well what do you do everyday at the fish market?
你在鱼市场每天都做什么?
Daisuke: Normally sell the fish. It's the main job. But I also have to carry fish, and you know, um carrying ice and put, put ice, um, yeah, and preserve fish.
通常是卖鱼。这是我的主要工作。但我还要搬鱼,搬动冰块儿,把冰块儿放在鱼上保鲜。
Todd: Wow, what time do you start work?
你几点开始工作?
Daisuke: 5:40.
5点40.
Todd: Wow, that's pretty early.
哇,那真的很早。
Daisuke: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: Wow. What time do you have to get up to get to work?
那你要几点起床准备工作?
Daisuke: About 4:30.
大约是4点30。
Todd: 4:30. Yeah, do you get fish for free?
4点30,你能免费拿鱼吗?
Daisuke: No.
不能。
Todd: No? Well, that's too bad.
不能?这太糟糕了。
Daisuke: Yeah, it's no good.
是啊,太糟了。
Todd: OK. Thanks, Daisuke.
谢谢你,大辅。
英语简单会话:准备出门
Todd: Clare, what are your plans for tonight?
克莱尔,你今晚做什么?
Clare: Well, tonight, first of all I'm going to head back home and take a nap because I've got a big night ahead of me. So, I'm going to be going out quite late, about 11:00 so I'll need my energy, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to have much of a rest because it will be probably half past seven (7:30) by the time I get home and I need to start getting ready at about 9:00 so, an hour and a half max.
今晚,首先我要家睡会儿觉,因为我今天要熬夜到很晚。我要很晚出趟门,大约是晚上11点,因此我需要储存能量,但不幸的是,我不认为我会有时间休息,因为我大概会7点半到家,大约9点钟开始准备出门,所以我最多只有1个半小时。
Todd: Actually, what do you do to get ready when you go out?
实际上,你准备出门都要做什么?
Clare: Well, have a shower, get changed, and then, play some games.
洗个澡,换身衣服,然后再玩儿会儿游戏。
Todd: OK. What games do you play?
你都玩什么游戏?
Clare: Well, we've recently acquired a pack of giant cards, so we'll be playing some card games with the giant cards.
我们最近新得了一副giant牌,所以我们用它来玩纸牌游戏。
Todd: So, can you like, give a specific game that you play?
你能具体说个纸牌游戏吗?
Clare: Well, I don't know if you know the game "Play Your Cards Right"
你知不知道一个名叫“Play Your Cards Right”的游戏?
Todd: No, no, how do you play?
不知道,怎么玩?
Clare: It's actually a TV game show. We take it from that. And it's very simple. You have a row of cards that you can't see. And you turn over the first one, and you have to say whether the next card is going to be higher or lower. Very simple, so, so you turn over a 10, and you say lower, and it's a 6, so you carry on. You say, "higher" and it's a 4, and if you're wrong....so as you can imagine, it's very easy to go wrong.
实际上这个游戏是电视节目上的。我们从那儿学来的。这个游戏十分简单。在你面前有一排纸牌,但你不能看。你要翻开第一张,然后预言下一张是比这张点儿大还是点儿小。很简单,如果你第一张翻开是10点,你预言下一张点数更低,如果翻开是6,点儿更小了,说对了则继续游戏。如果你说的是“点儿数更高”翻开却是4,那你就预言错了,可以想象这个游戏很容易说错。
Todd: Yeah. It sounds like a good game. Well, have a good time tonight and good luck in getting ready.
是的。听起来是个有趣的游戏。祝你今晚过得愉快,祝你好运。
英语简单会话:摄影
Theodore: Hi! my name's Theodore and I'd like to talk to you a little about photography. When I first started studying photography I bought myself a fairly good film camera but since then digital cameras have been getting better and cheaper and recently I bought a somewhat expensive digital camera which I think can do just about as well as most film cameras for most things. I'm particularly into photo-journalism so digital is fast and it gives me all I need for photo-journalism. And some people say that it's starting to get better quality than films, so I think digital is the way forward in the future.
嗨,我叫希欧多尔,我要讲讲有关摄影的事儿。在我刚开始学习摄影的时候,我自己买了一部很棒的胶片摄像机,但从那以后数字摄像机越来越好,越来越便宜,所以,最近我又买了一部有点儿贵的数字摄像机,我认为胶片摄像机绝大多数的功能,这款数字摄像机都能实现。我正在练习成为一名摄影记者,数字摄像机使用快捷能为我提供一切摄影记者需要的功能。有的人说现在数字摄影比胶片摄影质量更好,所以我认为数字摄像是未来的发展趋向。
Todd: OK, Great. Thanks a lot, Theodore.
好的,很棒。十分感谢你,希欧多尔。
英语简单会话:加拿大
Todd: OK. Hello!
你好!
Jamie: Hi!
你好!
Todd: Hi! Can you introduce yourself please?
你能介绍一下自己吗?
Jamie: My name is Jamie. I'm living here in Japan, and I'm from Canada.
我的名字叫杰米。我现在住在日本,我来自加拿大。
Todd: OK. Where are you from in Canada?
你来自加拿大的哪里?
Jamie: Vancouver, Canada, British Columbia.
我来自加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚省的温哥华。
Todd: Oh, nice. Were you born there?
真棒。你出生在那里吗?
Jamie: I was born in British Columbia, in Victoria.
我出生在不列颠哥伦比亚省的维多利亚。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Jamie: But I spent my adult working life in Vancouver and Japan.
但我成年后一直在温哥华和日本工作生活。
Todd: OK. How long have you been in Japan?
你在日本待了多久了?
Jamie: Let's see, four years right now, and a grand total of six years.
我想想,这次待了4年了,总共有六年了。
Todd: Wow. How much longer do you plan to stay in Japan?
你打算在日本待多久?
Jamie: That's a good question. I ask myself that on a daily basis.
问得好。这也是我每天都要问自己的问题。
Todd: Yeah. Yeah. Me, too. OK. So we'll go ahead and pass on that one.... What do you think about Cananda?
我也是。那我们继续下面的,忽略这个问题。你觉得加拿大怎么样?
Jamie: Canada is a great place. It's a..you know being Canadian of course. I'm pretty, fairly nationalistic about it, but it's not a perfect place, obviously. A lot of high taxes. Not always the job that you want is available but ultimately it's , you know, it's a pretty good place.
加拿大是个很棒的地方。在加拿大生活很棒,对于这点我是个坚定的民族主义者。但加拿大也不是那么完美,那里税收很高。就业机会有限,你很可能做不了自己想做的工作,但加拿大还是个不错的地方。
Todd: OK. So when you get gray and old, is Canada the place you'll settle down in?
那么等你老了,你会选择加拿大养老吗?
Jamie: Settle down, that's kind of a hard call as well, but I certainly think of Canada as being a place I'd like to, I'd like to take it easy on a regular basis.
稳定下来对我来说还很困难,但加拿大绝对是我喜欢的地方之一。我想轻松一些看待这个问题,但我会定期去加拿大。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jamie.
很棒。十分感谢你,杰米。
Jamie: OK. My Pleasure.
我的荣幸。
英语简单会话:姐妹
Kanade: Hi, Todd.
你好,托德。
Todd: How are you doing?
你过得好吗?
Kanade: Good, how are you?
不错,你呢?
Todd: Pretty good. Kanade, you talk about your little sister a lot.
我过得很好,你总是提起你的妹妹。
Kanade: Yes, I like her. Her name is Asuka. She's a university student now. She's two years younger than I and we are so close so we see each other more than twice in a month. People say we don't look like each other, we don't look similar, but sometimes we see, we look very similar in the pictures. She lives in Tokyo so we can have some coffee on the weekends or go shopping sometimes.
是的,我很喜欢她。她的名字叫阿苏卡。她现在是一名大学生了。她比我小两岁,我们很亲近,一个月我们至少见两面。大家都说我俩长得不像,我们是长得不像,但有时候我们在照片中还是很相像。她住在东京,因此我们周末经常能一起喝杯咖啡,或者购物。
Todd: So what did you sister give you as your last birthday gift?
那你妹妹最近一次送你的生日礼物是什么?
Kanade: Birthday gift? We don't really give the birthday gift instead but we give each other some small letter or something in normal day.
生日礼物?我们很少互送生日礼物,但我们平时经常互送信件或其他物品。
Todd: That's nice.
真棒。
Kanade: Yeah, surprise.
是的,总有惊喜。
Todd: Are you in contact with each other every day by e-mail
你们每天都用电子邮件联系吗?
Kanade: Every day, almost every day or sometimes the phone.
每天,几乎每天都发邮件,有时候还电话联系。
Todd: Do you guys ever fight?
你们打过架吗?
Kanade: Ah, not really. I really like her so always, when she always asks me something I always do that.
没有。我一直很喜欢她,她总会问我一些问题,我一直很喜欢她。
Todd: Wow! What a good big sister.
哇!你真是个好姐姐。
Kanade: I know that!
我知道!
Todd: Wow! That's sweet. Well, if your sister is listeing what would you like to tell her right now.
哇!真是很甜蜜。如果你妹妹现在正在收听你想对她说什么?
Kanade: I'm always with you so, you can do whatever you want.
你可以想做什么就做什么,我会一直陪伴你。
Todd: Oh, you're a nice sister. Thanks a lot Kanade.
哦,你真是个好姐姐,谢谢你Kanade。
Kanade: Thank you, Todd.
谢谢你,托德。
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
英语简单会话的评论条评论