英文口语对话短文带翻译

发布时间:2017-06-16 10:47

初中英语对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生口头交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分,而培养学生的口头交际能力是初中英语的主要目的之一。小编精心收集了英文口语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

英文口语对话短文带翻译1

停车 对话

Steve wanted to park his car. Suddenly he found a car preempting the parking space. Now he is having a conversation with the car owner about the matter.

史蒂文想要停车,突然他发现一辆车抢先占了车位。此刻他正和车主交涉此事。

Steven: Excuse me, I'm afraid you've parked in the wrong spot.

史蒂文:对不起,恐怕您停错位置了。

Car owner: Oh, really? Isn't this spot C408?

车主:这不是C408号停车位吗?

Steven: No, it's D408, my parking space. I have already paid for it.

史蒂文:不是,这是D408号,是我的停车位。我早已付过款。

Car owner: I'm sorry, I must have been confused. I had thought it's C section, but actually it's D section. I'll move my car right away.

车主:对不起,我一定是弄混了。 我原以为这是C区,而实际上是D区。我马上把车开走。

Steven: It's no big deal. Thank you.

史蒂文:没事儿。谢谢。

英文口语对话短文带翻译2

保养维修 对话

Steven drives his car out. Unfortunately there is something wrong with his car. He has to find agarage to have his car repaired.

史蒂文开车出门,不幸的是车子出毛病了,他必须找一个汽车修理厂来修下车。

Steven: Excuse me. There is something wrong with my car. Can you help me check it?

史蒂文:打扰一下,我的车出毛病了。你能帮我检查一下吗?

Repairman: Of course. I will check it for you at once.

修理工:当然可以。我马上帮你检查一下。

Steven: My car won't start; I don't know why;it just won't crank up.

史蒂文:我的车发动不了,我不知道为什么,它就是发动不起来。

Repairman: There is hardly any water in the radiator. It's dangerous, sir! You could breakdown because of the heat, you know.

修理工:水箱面没有水了。先生,这很危险的。你该知道它会因为过热而损坏的。

Steven: Please fill it up with water, then. Could you check my tyres, too? I think they need air.

史蒂文:那就加点水吧。你能帮我也检查一下轮胎吗?我想轮胎需要充气了。

Repairman: No problem, sir. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well?

修理工:没问题,先生。还要找帮你检查下备用胎吗?

Steven: I don't think so. It's brand-new.

史蒂文:我觉得没必要,备用胎是全新的。

Repairman: Shall I clean the wind shield for you?

修理工:还要我给你清洁一下挡风玻璃吗?

Steven: Yes. You had better make the car start after you do it. I'm afraid it still can't start.

史蒂文:好的,在你清洁完后最好帮我发动一下汽车,我担心仍发动不起来。

Repairman: OK. I promise you that it will be OK.

修理工:好的。我保证汽车没问题

英文口语对话短文带翻译3

交通违规 对话

Steven ran the stop sign. Now a traffic police is talking about the violation.

史蒂文闯了指示牌。此刻一位交警正和他说交通违规的事情

Traffic police: You ran the stop sign. May I see your driver's licence, please?

交警:你闯了停车指示牌,请出示您的驾驶执照。

Steven : Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see the stop sign at the corner. I didn't mean it.

史蒂文:很对不起,不过我刚才没看到拐弯的地方有个停车指示牌。我不是有意要闯的。

Traffic police: That doesn't justify your violation. May I see your licence, please?

交警:这并不能为你违反交通规则的事实开脱。能出示您的驾驶执照吗?

Steven : Oh, sorry, I don't have it on me. Honestly. I forgot it at the house. But I have theinsurance policy with me. Here it is.

史蒂文:哦,对不起,我身上没带驾照。我把驾照忘在家里了,不过我带了车的保险。给你。

Traffic police: Well, sir, your insurance looks good, but I still have to write you a ticket.

交警:您的保险没什么问题,先生。不过我还是得给你开罚单。

Steven : I understand, officer. I guess it's just not my day today. I will accept the fine.

史蒂文:我明白,长官。我想今天是倒霉的日子,我接受罚款。

英文口语对话短文带翻译的评论条评论